Hot Tub Financing
Get pre-qualified for a personal loan in just minutes with no impact on your credit score.
How to Get a Hot Tub Loan
Many of us dream of owning a hot tub, spending cold nights in warm bubbly water, laughing with friends and family, or relaxing alone after a hard day. The only barrier between you and your dreamy hot tub? Funding. Hot tubs are expensive, especially when you add installation and maintenance costs. With hot tub financing, you can make your dream a reality, allowing you to receive the funding you need to purchase a high-quality hot tub.
Applying for a hot tub personal loan is fast and easy:
Compare Your Personal Loan Options
Can you get financing for a hot tub?
Yes, you can get financing to purchase and install a hot tub in your outside space. We will look at the different options available a little later.
Best hot tub personal loans
The most common way to cover the costs of a hot tub is through a personal loan. There are many personal loans available for hot tub financing. Our top picks are:
✔ Minimum Credit Score: 550
✔ APR: 9.95 - 35.95%
✔ Loan term: 2 - 5 years
✔ Funding turnaround: within 24 hours in most cases
With Avant personal loans, borrowers with fair to good credit scores can get access to super fast funding up to $35K. Best for debt consolidation.
✔ Minimum Credit Score: 640
✔ APR: 5.99 - 29.99%
✔ Loan term: 3 - 5 years
✔ Funding turnaround: 1 - 3 business days
With Best Egg personal loans, borrowers with fair to good credit can get funding for 3-5 years and have the option to use the loan for a variety of purposes.
✔ Minimum Credit Score: 660
✔ APR: 6.99-19.99%
✔ Loan term: 3 - 6 years
✔ Funding turnaround: typically within one week
Marcus offers loans that are best for debt consolidation and has attractive customizable loan repayment options. While funding may take up to a week, there are no hidden fees and you may obtain competitive interest rates.
How much is a brand new hot tub?
Typically, a brand new hot tub can range anywhere from $3,000 to $16,000 depending on the size, design, features, and quality. You’ll find most hot tubs fit into one of 4 categories:
- Entry-Level - $2,500-$5,000 - these have basic options and are constructed with plastic, but offer all the benefits you want from a hot tub
- Mid-Range - $4,000-$8,000 - offers a step up in build quality
- Premium - $6,000-$10,000 - all the options you could want with high build quality
- Luxury - $9,000-$16,000 - top of the line, everything you could ever want plus things you didn’t know you wanted!
To ensure that you are getting your money’s worth with something that is going to last, you should be prepared to invest in the highest quality model with professional installation.
If you want an inground hot tub on your property, you can expect to pay up to $25,000.
What is the best way to finance a hot tub?
There are several options available for financing a hot tub:
- In-House Financing: You may find that you can receive financing from the dealer, or even the manufacturer, you choose to purchase your hot tub from. They will work with a partner lender to allow you to pay for your hot tub in monthly installments, with added interest. The rate and terms you will be offered will depend on your credit score. Just ensure that you cannot get a better deal elsewhere before opting for in-house financing.
- Personal Loan: A personal loan is one of the most popular ways to finance a hot tub. This loan type will provide you with a lump sum that you are then required to pay back in weekly or monthly payments, with added interest, over a set term. The amount you will be able to borrow and the interest rate will depend on your creditworthiness as well as the individual lender.
- Credit Card: If you can qualify for an introductory 0% APR offer, or even find an interest rate below 6%, you could think about using a credit card for your purchase. However, this can be risky for large purchases unless you can pay back the full amount before the high interest rate kicks in as it could be extremely costly.
- Home Equity Loan: There is also the option to use a home equity loan, also known as a second mortgage. Since your home is put up as collateral, you can often qualify for high loan amounts with low interest rates, but you will risk losing your home if you are unable to make repayments.
- HELOC: A home equity line of credit will provide you with financing that you can draw from as and when you need to, only paying interest on what you use. With affordable rates, this could be a desirable option, but, like a home equity loan, your home is put at risk as it is used as collateral.
Is it worth financing a hot tub?
Whether it is worth financing a hot tub really depends on your individual circumstances. Here are some pros and cons to think about when considering financing:
- Improve your wellness and health
- Spread the cost out into manageable payments
- Can add value to the home/make it easier to sell
- Don’t need to dip into your savings
- Costly if you don’t have good to excellent credit
- Purchasing a luxury like a hot tub could mean having to put off necessary purchases until the loan is paid off
- You can sell a secondhand hot tub if you find out you don’t use it anymore, but financing it will mean you lose even more money than you would if you’d bought it outright
What credit score do you need to finance a hot tub?
To finance a hot tub, you are likely to need a credit score of at least 640, but the higher your credit score the lower the interest rate, and therefore, the more affordable your loan will be.
Need help finding the right loan?
No worries, we've got you covered! Compare personalized loan options in just minutes without impact on your credit score.
How Pasha Funding Works
Can you get a hot tub with bad credit?
If you have bad credit, there will still be options available to you for hot tub financing, but you may find that it is not worth the expense.
When you have bad credit, you will be offered loans with much higher interest rates which will make your loan particularly expensive. Be sure that you know exactly what you can afford before taking on any type of financing. It is best to work on building your credit score or saving money before making a purchase of this size.
If you have bad credit, make sure you understand what your hot tub will cost you. If your financial situation has turned around and you’ll find the repayments easy, then you likely don’t have anything to worry about, but if your finances aren’t always stable it is likely best to hold off on your hot tub purchase for now.
How much does a hot tub cost per month?
The amount hot tub financing will cost per month will depend on the borrowing amount, the interest rate, loan terms, and the lender.
To find out whether you will be able to afford the monthly payments, and the total cost of your hot tub, use our hot tub financing calculator:
Remember to consider maintenance costs that will occur after the purchase and installation of the hot tub. This will include the cost of filling the hot tub, the electricity costs to run the hot tub (around $25 to $40 per month), chemical treatments (around $20 per month), and other costs, such as filters. There is a direct correlation between these maintenance costs and the size of the hot tub.
Compare and Apply
A hot tub is a luxury that anyone would feel lucky to have, and offers the perfect way to relax and improve your wellbeing after hard days. If you are sure that a hot tub is the right addition to your home, it is time to start thinking about financing. We have made it easy for you to compare personal loan rates and terms to find the most affordable financing for you. Simply click apply and you will soon have the funding you need to enhance your outside space and provide yourself with the perfect place to get away from life’s stresses.
Personal Loans for Every Occasion
Personal Loan Types
Auto Repair Loans
Credit Card Consolidation Loans
Fast Personal Loans
Home Improvement Loans
Horse Barn Financing
Family Planning Loans
Land Purchase Financing
Manufactured Home Financing
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery Financing
Owner Builder Construction Loans
Personal Loans for House Down Payment
Personal Loans for Self Employed
Debt Consolidation Loans
Vacation & Travel Loans
Emergency Personal Loans
Personal Loans with Co-signers
Home Improvement Financing
Bathroom Remodel Financing
Basement Remodel Financing
Boat Dock Loans
Driveway Paving Financing
Home Addition Financing
Hot Tub Financing
Home Insulation Financing
Interior & Exterior Painting Financing
Kitchen Remodel Financing
Kitchen Cabinet Financing
Pole Barn Financing
Solar Panel Financing
Swimming Pool Financing
Sunroom Addition Loans
Window Replacement Financing