Lip Augmentation Financing
Get pre-qualified for a personal loan in just minutes with no impact on your credit score.
Lip Augmentation & Rejuvenation Loans
Lip augmentation surgery is one of the most common cosmetic surgery procedures today. With so many celebrities showing off their full and plump lips, it’s no wonder that so many people go in search of such a look. People are drawn to the idea of a more youthful appearance and like the idea that a procedure can be tailored to suit their requirements.
If you’ve been considering having lip augmentation surgery and aren’t sure how to pay for it, we’ve put some helpful information together. Learn about financing lip augmentation surgery, what you can expect from this surgery, and much more below.
Applying for lip augmentation financing is fast and easy:
Compare Your Personal Loan Options
What is lip augmentation surgery?
To augment something means to make it bigger, so having surgery in which your lips are augmented will result in fuller lips. Many people choose to have lip augmentation surgery because their lips have become less full with age. This is due to the decreased amount of collagen the skin produces. With lip augmentation surgery, the smile looks plumper and more youthful.
How does lip augmentation financing work?
Lip augmentation surgery financing works in a number of different ways, which we’ll cover shortly, but generally, you’ll borrow money to pay for your surgery and then pay it back, plus interest, via monthly installments.
What are the best lip augmentation personal loans?
Here are some of the best options for funding lip augmentation surgery:
Avant: borrow $2,000-$35,000 at 9.95-35.99% (minimum credit score: 550)
✔ Minimum Credit Score: 550
✔ APR: 9.95 - 35.95%
✔ Loan term: 2 - 5 years
✔ Funding turnaround: within 24 hours in most cases
With Avant personal loans, borrowers with fair to good credit scores can get access to super fast funding up to $35K. Best for debt consolidation.
Axos Bank: borrow $10,000-$50,000 at 6.79-17.99% (minimum credit score: 700)
LightStream: borrow $5,000-$100,000 at 4.49-20.49% (minimum credit score: 660)
Can you get bigger lips permanently without surgery?
Lip fillers offer a semi-permanent option if you want to achieve a fuller lip look. It doesn’t involve any incisions into the skin and can be done in about a 1-hour appointment. You can build your look up over time, though if you’re looking for dramatic results, you’ll need surgery.
Lip augmentation surgery vs. lip fillers: what's the difference?
People often mix up lip augmentation surgery and fillers, so let’s go through some of the main differences:
Lip fillers are injected into the lips. Your doctor will take pictures of your lips to assess the shape and level of symmetry of your lips. They’ll then determine which areas need to be fuller to achieve a natural and beautiful look. It’s a quick and somewhat temporary procedure, as you’ll need to boost them with another injection after about 6-8 months.
This more permanent option is the skin a little more involved. The skin around the surgical area is sterilized and your lips are anesthetized. Once your lips are numb, your surgeon will make an incision in each corner of the mouth.
They’ll then create a tunnel in the lip using a tool called a curved alligator clamp so that the lip tunnel follows the shape of the lip. The curved alligator clamp will reach the end of the tunnel, and the clamp will open. The implant will be grasped and dragged toward the lip tunnel. The implant will then be positioned beneath your lip fat and above your lip muscles. Once your implants are in place, the incisions will be closed.
Lip augmentation surgery vs. lip fillers: which is right for me?
The choice between lip augmentation surgery and fillers depends on how long you’d like the effects to last, how immediate you want the change to be, how much money you’re willing to spend up-front, and whether you are willing to go through a recovery period or not. Fillers require no downtime and you’ll see the final results within a few days, while implants will require more downtime.
How much does lip augmentation cost?
Lip fillers cost between $600 and $800 per syringe, while the cost of lip implants ranges from about $2,000 to $4,000. It’s worth noting that fillers will have a stand-alone cost, while the cost of lip augmentation surgery may incur other costs, such as anesthetic and painkillers for recovery.
How can I finance lip augmentation surgery?
Here are the best ways to finance lip augmentation surgery:
- Savings: It may be tempting to borrow money to cover the entire cost of your procedure, but you should always prioritize using your savings, even if you can only cover part of the surgery.
- Personal Loans: Personal loans are the most popular choice for paying for lip augmentation surgery. With a personal loan, you can spread the overall cost over 2-5 years. It’s a good choice if you plan to pay for various expenses related to the procedure because a lump sum is deposited straight into your bank account.
- In-House Financing: Most cosmetic surgeons will offer in-house financing in which the client takes out a personal loan through a partner lender. With in-house financing, a payment plan is set up and the money goes straight to the surgeon. The key with this option is to compare it to rates you could get via external funding to ensure you’re getting a competitive deal.
- 0% APR Credit Cards: If you can put some savings toward your lip augmentation surgery or can qualify for a good credit limit, a card with a generous repayment period or even just a low-interest rate can be worthwhile. A 0% APR card will allow you to borrow interest-free, but a low (sub 10%) card will also be a good option.
- HELOC: A HELOC or Home Equity Line of Credit involved getting a line of credit as you would on a credit card. Here, you can borrow that line of credit whenever you need and you’ll only pay interest on what you borrow. This type of loan takes your home as collateral, which means you can often get a higher credit limit and a lower interest rate, but it also means that your home is at risk if you can’t repay the loan.
Ready to find the best loan for cosmetics & plastic surgery procedures? Get started!
Need help finding the right loan?
No worries, we've got you covered! Compare personalized loan options in just minutes without impact on your credit score.
How Pasha Funding Works
How do I get lips like Kylie Jenner?
If you want to achieve a fuller look like this young internet sensation, you can use either option, but she has had lip injections over many years to get her lip transformation. Kylie has noted that she prefers the filler brand Juvederm Ultra Plus. This brand is made with Hyaluronic Acid, the naturally occurring chemical that naturally absorbs and retains water.
Are there different types of lip augmentation procedures?
There are two types of lip augmentation surgery: one in which synthetic implants are used and one in which the patient’s own body tissue is used.
What are the pros and cons of lip augmentation financing?
- Spread the cost of your procedure
- Pay for multiple filler applications if you choose that route
- No need to wait and save up
- Lip fillers are relatively affordable, so it’s advisable to save for a few months to pay for them, rather than getting into debt
- Financing options for those with fair or bad credit are expensive
What credit score do you need for lip augmentation financing?
If you choose to finance lip fillers, you can likely get some form of financing for almost any credit score, though we would advise no lower than 550. For surgical augmentation, you’ll need a score of 690 or higher to get the most affordable options.
Lip Augmentation Financing Calculator
Wondering how much your lip augmentation financing will cost? Use our calculator below to find out:
Compare Personal Loans and Apply
If you know that lip augmentation surgery is the best next step for your confidence, you’ll want to start thinking about financing. Once you’ve had a consultation with a plastic surgeon and have an accurate idea of what to expect, it’s time to compare loans and apply. Make sure you compare the options in our tables carefully to choose the loan that will be best for your circumstances. When you’ve found one, follow their application process and you’ll soon have the funding you need to get the beautiful, full lips you’re looking for.
Cosmetic Financing Options
Face & Neck
Personal Loans for Every Occasion
Personal Loan Types
Auto Repair Loans
Credit Card Consolidation Loans
Fast Personal Loans
Home Improvement Loans
Horse Barn Financing
Family Planning Loans
Land Purchase Financing
Manufactured Home Financing
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery Financing
Owner Builder Construction Loans
Personal Loans for House Down Payment
Personal Loans for Self Employed
Debt Consolidation Loans
Vacation & Travel Loans
Emergency Personal Loans
Personal Loans with Co-signers
Home Improvement Financing
Bathroom Remodel Financing
Basement Remodel Financing
Boat Dock Loans
Driveway Paving Financing
Home Addition Financing
Hot Tub Financing
Home Insulation Financing
Interior & Exterior Painting Financing
Kitchen Remodel Financing
Kitchen Cabinet Financing
Pole Barn Financing
Solar Panel Financing
Swimming Pool Financing
Sunroom Addition Loans
Window Replacement Financing