Breast Implant Revision Financing
Get pre-qualified for a personal loan in just minutes with no impact on your credit score.
How to Get a Loan for a Breast Implant Revision
Breast implants are often revolutionary for your self-confidence, but they often need replacing after a certain amount of time, or you decide to make further alterations to make your breasts as perfect as they can be. This surgery is often just as costly (or even more so) as the initial surgery if you are changing the implant itself, and so breast implant revision financing is often necessary to afford the costs of the surgery.
Applying for breast implant revision financing is fast and easy:
Compare Your Personal Loan Options
What is breast implant revision financing?
Breast implant revision financing is any form of borrowing you use to pay for breast implant revision surgery. This pays for the surgery itself, any change in implants, and aftercare.
How does breast implant revision financing work?
You have a range of options available for breast implant revision financing, but most people use a personal loan. This is a lump sum you borrow and can use as you please, repaid monthly (plus interest) over a term of 3-5 years.
What are the best breast implant revision loans?
Make sure you consider all options available to you, such as a 401(k) loan or HELOC, but most people will find a personal loan is the best option. Here are some of our favorites:
LightStream: borrow $5,000-$100,000 at 4.49-20.49% (minimum credit score: 660)
Upgrade: borrow $1,000-$50,000 at 5.94-35.47% (minimum credit score: 560)
✔ Minimum Credit Score: 660
✔ APR: 5.94% to 35.97%
✔ Loan term: 2 - 7 years
✔ Funding turnaround: as soon as next business day
Upgrade offers borrowers with fair credit scores to obtain loans up to $50k. Joint applications are allowed. Origination fees may apply.
Common Reasons For Breast Implant Revision Financing
Some of the reasons why people choose plastic surgery financing are:
- To spread the cost of the surgery
- Leave savings intact
- Improve the look of their breasts
- To have surgery sooner than later
- To ensure they feel financially secure throughout the recovery process
- Replace outdated implant technology with new, natural-look implants
- To change to an implant with fewer health risks
- To have their breasts lifted, reduced, or altered as needed
How much does it cost to redo breast implants? Is breast revision surgery expensive?
This will depend on what you’re looking to do, the implants you want to use, and any personal complications and preferences involved. That said, you can expect to pay around $8,000 to have your implants replaced and any other alterations.
Is breast revision surgery a painful procedure?
It will be about as painful as the initial breast implant surgery you underwent, depending on how much scar tissue formed during the first surgery. A consultation with your surgeon will be able to educate you on any complications you may face.
How can I finance breast implant revision surgery?
Here are the most popular options for breast implant revision financing:
- Personal Loans: This is the most popular option and will allow you to control how you pay for each aspect of your surgery and recovery. How much you can borrow and at what rate will depend on your creditworthiness, but in general you’ll be able to spread the cost over 3-5 years.
- 0% APR Credit Cards: If you have good or excellent credit you may be able to get a credit card with a long 0% introductory offer to cover some of your surgery costs. A low-interest credit card may be another good option.
- HELOC: A Home Equity Line of Credit will allow you to borrow as necessary against the value of your home. Interest rates for HELOCs are generally low, but you need to be aware that you may lose your home if you can’t keep up repayments.
- 401(k) Loan: Some 401(k) plans allow you to take out a loan for a term of 5 years. This is a good option if you have good retirement savings but would like to avoid a credit check.
- In-House Financing: Many cosmetic surgeons offer in-house financing through a partner lender or, occasionally, directly through the practice. This is usually just a personal loan, so make sure you compare it to external financing options.
Ready to find the best loan for cosmetics & plastic surgery procedures? Get started!
Need help finding the right loan?
No worries, we've got you covered! Compare personalized loan options in just minutes without impact on your credit score.
How Pasha Funding Works
Pros & Cons of Breast Implant Revision Financing
- Get the surgery you need now, rather than later
- Avoid depleting your savings
- Spread the cost over time
- Many of the options have low interest rates, especially if you have a high credit score
- If you stretch yourself financially to afford the surgery, you may find you have to put other big life decisions on hold until you pay it off
- If you don’t have a good credit score, you’ll struggle to find affordable financing
How long do breast implant revisions last?
In general, breast implants last around 10 years before they need replacing, though you may need to get them replaced sooner if you have a complication or decide to improve another aspect of your breasts.
Do plastic surgery cosmetic centers offer in-house financing?
Yes, most do. In most cases, this will be offered via a partner lender. Make sure you compare in-house offers to external financing options to ensure you’re making the best decision for you.
Will my health insurance cover breast implant revision surgery?
In most cases, no, but that may be different if you are experiencing health-threatening complications. Talk to your surgeon and insurance company about what is possible if this is the case.
What credit score do I need to qualify for breast implant revision financing?
You need a credit score of 600 or higher to qualify for affordable plastic surgery financing options. However, to get the best options, 690 or higher is needed.
What kind of interest rate can I expect to pay on a breast revision loan?
This depends entirely on your credit score, personal circumstances, and how much you’re looking to borrow. Most loans offer between 5% - 35%, though you should try to get a rate below 20% or you may find yourself struggling financially.
Can I get breast implant revision financing with bad credit?
It’s possible, but you’ll likely find the options available to you are unaffordable. Make sure you understand your financial circumstances and how much you can afford to repay each month.
Breast Implant Revision Financing Calculator
Use our calculator below to find out how much your repayments may be:
Should you use a personal loan to pay for breast implant revision surgery?
If you compare financing options and find a personal loan is the best option, then yes, it’s a good option. Most people will find a personal loan is the best way to pay for breast implant revision surgery.
How to Qualify for Breast Implant Revision Financing
To qualify for affordable breast implant revision financing, you’ll need (in general):
- A credit score over 660
- A debt-to-income ratio of 30% or less
- Annual income over $20,000
Compare breast implant revision personal loans and apply
Once you’ve decided a personal loan is the right way to fund your breast implant revision surgery, it’s time to compare loans and apply. We’ve rounded up the best breast implant revision personal loans here and so all you need to do to find the right one for you is to compare the options in our tables. When you find the right loan for you, click apply. You’ll soon have the funding you need for your surgery.
Cosmetic Financing Options
Face & Neck
Personal Loans for Every Occasion
Personal Loan Types
Auto Repair Loans
Credit Card Consolidation Loans
Fast Personal Loans
Home Improvement Loans
Horse Barn Financing
Family Planning Loans
Land Purchase Financing
Manufactured Home Financing
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery Financing
Owner Builder Construction Loans
Personal Loans for House Down Payment
Personal Loans for Self Employed
Debt Consolidation Loans
Vacation & Travel Loans
Emergency Personal Loans
Personal Loans with Co-signers
Home Improvement Financing
Bathroom Remodel Financing
Basement Remodel Financing
Boat Dock Loans
Driveway Paving Financing
Home Addition Financing
Hot Tub Financing
Home Insulation Financing
Interior & Exterior Painting Financing
Kitchen Remodel Financing
Kitchen Cabinet Financing
Pole Barn Financing
Solar Panel Financing
Swimming Pool Financing
Sunroom Addition Loans
Window Replacement Financing