Nose Job Financing
Get pre-qualified for a personal loan in just minutes with no impact on your credit score.
How to Get a Loan for a Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
For many people around the world, the nose is a part of the face that comes with some complicated sentiments. Many people don’t like the shape of their noses, whether it’s hooked, wide around the nostrils, or asymmetrical as a result of a break. Some people have a nose job for less cosmetically motivated reasons, opting to have the surgery to straighten their nasal cavities and improve breathing.
As with most surgical procedures, having a nose job can rack up a considerable amount of bills. In this article, we’ll go through what rhinoplasty entails and how to finance it.
Applying for nose job financing is fast and easy:
Compare Your Personal Loan Options
What is rhinoplasty?
Rhinoplasty is the official term given to what we know as a nose job. It’s a surgical procedure in which the overall shape of the nose is changed. The upper portion of the nose is bone and the lower part is made of cartilage. A nose job can alter the structure of the skin, bone, cartilage, or all three.
How does nose job financing work?
You can finance your rhinoplasty using similar methods to any other cosmetic surgery. We’ll cover each method of payment in more detail below, but there are several ways to pay for rhinoplasty other than paying for it outright. These methods involve borrowing a sum from a lender and then paying it back each month, with interest applied.
What are the best nose job personal loans?
Here are some of the best personal loan options for rhinoplasty:
Avant: borrow $2,000-$35,000 at 9.95-35.99% (minimum credit score: 550)
✔ Minimum Credit Score: 550
✔ APR: 9.95 - 35.95%
✔ Loan term: 2 - 5 years
✔ Funding turnaround: within 24 hours in most cases
With Avant personal loans, borrowers with fair to good credit scores can get access to super fast funding up to $35K. Best for debt consolidation.
Upgrade: borrow $1,000-$50,000 at 5.94-35.47% (minimum credit score: 560)
✔ Minimum Credit Score: 660
✔ APR: 5.94% to 35.97%
✔ Loan term: 2 - 7 years
✔ Funding turnaround: as soon as next business day
Upgrade offers borrowers with fair credit scores to obtain loans up to $50k. Joint applications are allowed. Origination fees may apply.
How much does nose job financing cost?
According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the average cost of a nose job in 2020 was $5,483, but each surgeon will charge slightly different fees based on their experience.
It’s also worth remembering that there are other indirect fees you may incur, such as hospital or surgical facility costs, anesthesia fees, medical tests, and medication prescriptions.
Are there different types of nose jobs?
The four primary types of surgical nose treatments:
- open rhinoplasty - where an incision is made on the underside of the nose
- closed rhinoplasty - where the only incisions are made on the inside of the nose
- Septorhinoplasty - this includes operating on the bones and cartilage of the nose to improve the way you breathe as well as the overall appearence
- and rhino-tip surgery - this is where just the tip of the nose is surgically adjusted
Will my health insurance cover nose repair surgery?
Rhinoplasty differs slightly from other cosmetic surgical procedures like lip augmentation in that some insurance companies will pay for all or some of it in the event of an injury or breathing impairment. Before scheduling your surgery, your doctor's office will help you make sure you have written authorization from your insurance company so that there’s no confusion post-op. This authorization isn't always a guarantee that your insurance company will cover it, but it's the only way to establish whether the nose job is a covered benefit.
What kind of results can I expect from a nose job?
Rhinoplasty isn’t as drastic as many other cosmetic procedures. Once you’ve fully recovered, you’ll notice very slight changes to your nose’s structure. These changes are often so subtle that they’re measured in millimeters but can make a huge difference in your nose’s appearance. Most rhinoplasty operations are successful, but if you’re unhappy with the results, you’ll need to wait at least a year before you can have follow-up surgery because your nose can change throughout this time.
Ready to find the best loan for cosmetics & plastic surgery procedures? Get started!
Need help finding the right loan?
No worries, we've got you covered! Compare personalized loan options in just minutes without impact on your credit score.
How Pasha Funding Works
What are the pros and cons of nose job financing?
Here are some of the benefits of rhinoplasty financing:
- It can offer an improved quality of life if you’d previously suffered from breathing difficulties. This improvement in breathing can result in better sleep and overall better mental health
- You don’t need to wait to save up for your procedure
- Many financing options are affordable for those with good or excellent credit
Here are some of the negative elements of rhinoplasty financing:
- It can be a costly procedure, so it may take you a long time to pay off the debt, potentially limiting your options for some time
- If your credit score is not good, you’ll struggle to find affordable financing through traditional lenders
How can I finance a nose job?
The best ways to finance a nose job are:
- Savings: this is the most sensible option as it places you in the least debt. Even if your savings can only cover a portion of your nose repair surgery, it’s worth trying to fund it this way.
- Personal Loans: with this type of loan, the interest rate and amount you’ll be allowed to borrow will depend on your credit score. As a personal loan is deposited directly in your bank account rather than your surgeon’s, it may be a good choice if you’ll be covering a range of expenses for your treatment. Interest rates are generally affordable (6-16% for those with good and excellent credit) and terms are long (2-5 years).
- 0% APR Credit Cards: while a credit card isn’t always the most sensible option for a nose lift, it can work well if you can put some savings toward it. A credit card with a low-interest rate or long introductory 0% APR period can be a good option when used alongside savings.
- HELOC: A Home Equity Line of Credit involves getting a line of credit which means you can borrow whenever you need to. HELOCs are good for those who need a higher credit limit than with other lenders, but they’re secured against the borrower’s home, so it comes with a higher risk.
What credit score do you need to obtain nose job financing?
You’ll probably struggle to find affordable financing if your credit score is lower than 600, but if your credit score is over 690, you’ll get the best options.
Can I get a nose job if I have poor credit?
Those with a poor credit score can apply for a personal loan to help cover the procedure. If your credit score isn’t great, you may have more chance of being accepted if you take out a secured or guarantor loan. This will likely make your lender see the arrangement as less risky for them.
Those aiming to get an unsecured cosmetic surgery loan with poor credit may be able to do so, but the loans will often come with shorter repayment periods and higher interest rates.
Nose Job Financing Calculator
Use our calculator below to find out if borrowing will be affordable for you:
How to qualify for nose job financing
To qualify for affordable financing for your arm lift surgery, you will need:
- A credit score of 660 or more
- Yearly income of at least $25,000 for most loans
- A debt-to-income ratio of 30% or less
Compare rhinoplasty financing options and apply
If you’re looking for rhinoplasty to remedy an unsightly injury or improve your breathing, you’ll want to think about how you’ll finance it before anything else. Once you’ve chosen the surgeon you’d like, arrange a consultation with them so you can get a realistic idea of what results and fees to expect.
You can then compare the best loans here in our tables to find the loan that will best suit your circumstances. When you find one that works for you, all you need to do is click apply and follow their application process. You’ll soon secure the funding you need to improve the look and/or function of your nose.
Cosmetic Financing Options
Face & Neck
Personal Loans for Every Occasion
Personal Loan Types
Auto Repair Loans
Credit Card Consolidation Loans
Fast Personal Loans
Home Improvement Loans
Horse Barn Financing
Family Planning Loans
Land Purchase Financing
Manufactured Home Financing
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery Financing
Owner Builder Construction Loans
Personal Loans for House Down Payment
Personal Loans for Self Employed
Debt Consolidation Loans
Vacation & Travel Loans
Emergency Personal Loans
Personal Loans with Co-signers
Home Improvement Financing
Bathroom Remodel Financing
Basement Remodel Financing
Boat Dock Loans
Driveway Paving Financing
Home Addition Financing
Hot Tub Financing
Home Insulation Financing
Interior & Exterior Painting Financing
Kitchen Remodel Financing
Kitchen Cabinet Financing
Pole Barn Financing
Solar Panel Financing
Swimming Pool Financing
Sunroom Addition Loans
Window Replacement Financing