Male-Specific Plastic Surgery Financing
Get pre-qualified for a personal loan in just minutes with no impact on your credit score.
Cosmetic Financing for Men
Plastic surgery is often thought of as something only women-presenting people do, but plastic surgery is certainly not limited to women. There are a wide range of procedures available that many men use to help boost their confidence and feel more comfortable in their own skin. If you’ve been considering improving your appearance but don’t have the money to fund it yourself, plastic surgery financing is a great option.
Applying for cosmetic financing is fast and easy:
Compare Your Personal Loan Options
What is male-specific plastic surgery financing?
Plastic surgery financing is where you borrow money from a lender to pay for your plastic surgery financing. This may come in the form of a personal loan, where you borrow a lump sum and pay it back via monthly installments, or another form of financing, such as a line of credit.
What are the different types of male plastic surgery?
There are no rules around who can and can’t have certain procedures, but there are some that are more popular with men:
- Body Lift - this is a popular option for men who have lost a substantial amount of weight and now need to have excess skin removed and tightened.
- Chin Augmentation - men can have their chin and jawline made more prominent with the use of dermal fillers or implants.
- Eyelid Rejuvenation or Eye Lift - men who have experienced a lot of age-related sagging around their eyes often choose to invest in eyelid rejuvenation to give them a more youthful and bright-eyed appearance.
- Neck Lift - men who have experienced age- or weight-related sagging around their neck area often choose to have a neck lift, where the skin around the neck is tightened and excess skin removed.
- Rhinoplasty - also known as a nose job, many men dissatisfied with the size and/or shape of their nose choose to have its shape surgically altered.
- Liposuction - this is a good option for men with stubborn fat pockets that they dislike but are of a stable and happy weight overall.
- Gynecomastia - this is the name for a male breast reduction. Many men struggle with larger male breasts as they age, either due to hormones or putting on weight, and gynecomastia will remove this excess tissue.
How much does plastic surgery cost for men?
The average costs of the most popular procedures we covered above are:
- Body lift - $10,000 - $30,000 depending on the extent of the work needed
- Chin augmentation - can be as little as $400 - $700 for minor tweaks with fillers, but costs for surgical changes cost upwards of $3,000
- Eyelid rejuvenation - $4,000 for the procedure alone, there may be additional costs
- Neck lift - the cost of a full neck lift procedure costs around $5,500, mini neck lifts cost around $4,000
- Rhinoplasty - the cost of the procedure alone costs approximately $5,500, there may be additional recovery costs
- Liposuction - expect to pay $3,500 per treatment area
- Gynecomastia - the average cost of the procedure is around $4,200, though there may be additional costs
What are the best male plastic surgery procedures?
Whatever makes you feel happier and more comfortable in your own skin will be best for you.
What is male plastic surgery for the chest?
Gynecomastia surgery, as we touched on above, is a male breast reduction, and is one of the most popular procedures.
Another option is pectoral implants, which is where implants are added below the skin to give the appearance of strong pectoral muscles.
What is male plastic surgery for the abs?
If you’re looking to improve the appearance of your abdominals, you can have liposuction to remove stubborn pockets of fat that haven’t left due to your exercise and diet regime.
Another option is abdominal etching (liposculpture), which is where that unwanted fat is strategically removed, leaving some behind to give the appearance of a six-pack.
How can I finance male-specific plastic surgery financing?
- Savings: if you have enough savings to cover all or part of your procedure(s), it will nearly always be the most cost-effective way to do so since you won’t owe any money and have to pay interest, or you’ll be able to borrow less and pay it off more quickly.
- In-House Financing: many plastic surgeons partner with a lender to offer in-house financing for procedures. This usually means the money is paid directly to the surgeon and you only borrow what you need to cover the costs of your surgery. If you consider this option, make sure you compare rates and terms with what you could get borrowing from an independent lender.
- Personal Loans: a personal loan is the most popular form of borrowing for plastic surgery. This is where you apply for a lump sum and, once approved, the lender deposits the amount in your bank account for you to use as you please. You can then use this money to cover the cost of the procedure and any other associated costs. Interest rates are typically between 6% - 20%, depending on your creditworthiness.
- Low-Interest Credit Cards: A low (sub 10%) interest rate credit card can be another good option, provided you can get a high enough credit limit to cover your costs. Another option is an 0% APR credit card, which is a card with an introductory offer where you do not have to pay interest. These often have shorter terms, but if you can land one with a longer term (12-21 months) you may be able to pay off your costs without paying interest.
- HELOC: if your procedure(s) are expensive and you own your own home, a Home Equity Line of Credit can be a good option. This is where a lender gives you access to a line of credit with a limit (as with a credit card) and you can use it as you please, only paying interest on the money you actually borrow. A HELOC is secured on the value of your home, which means you can often get lower interest rates and a higher limit, but also means your home is at risk if you default.
- 401(k) Loan: some 401(k) plans will allow you to take out a loan of up to $50,000 or 50% of your savings (whichever is smaller) and pay it back over 5 years. This can be a good option for those with bad credit, since you don’t need a credit check, but they do have their limitations. For example, some won’t allow you to pay into them while you’re paying your loan back, which can set your retirement plans back.
Ready to find the best loan for cosmetics & plastic surgery procedures? Get started!
Need help finding the right loan?
No worries, we've got you covered! Compare personalized loan options in just minutes without impact on your credit score.
How Pasha Funding Works
What are the pros and cons of male-specific plastic surgery financing?
- Spread the cost of the surgery you want
- You don’t have to wait to save up
- You don’t have to eat into your savings and investments
- If your circumstances change, you may find the loan difficult to repay
- If you don’t have a high income and good or excellent credit, securing a big enough loan at a low enough rate can be very difficult
What credit score do you need for male-specific plastic surgery financing?
In general, you’ll need a credit score of 600 to access financing, and a score of 690 or more to get the most affordable options.
Can I get plastic surgery financing with bad credit?
It’s unlikely - make sure you use our calculator below to figure out if borrowing is an affordable option for you.
Male-Specific Plastic Surgery Financing
Learn how much your loan is likely to cost you with our calculator:
Ready to apply for a personal loan?
Compare rates from top lenders with no impact on your credit, ever.
How do I qualify for male plastic surgery financing?
This will vary some depending on the cost of your procedure, but you’ll need:
- A credit score over 660
- A debt-to-income ratio of no more than 30%
- An annual income of $20,000 (for procedures costing less than $5,000) or $50,000 or more (for more expensive procedures)
Compare Your Options and Apply
Once you’ve decided male-specific plastic surgery is for you, it’s time to book a consultation with a plastic surgeon to get an accurate estimate or quote for how much the results you want will cost you. When you’re ready to move forward, you can confidently compare the interest rates of the best plastic surgery loans here in our tables and apply to the one that best fits your circumstances.
Cosmetic Financing Options
Face & Neck
Personal Loans for Every Occasion
Find Your Best Rate
Compare Best Personal Loans
Personal Loan Payoff Calculator
Personal Loan Lender Reviews
Personal Loans By Credit
Personal Loans for Fair Credit
Personal Loans for Good Credit
Personal Loans for Excellent Credit
Personal Loan Types
Auto Repair Loans
Credit Card Consolidation Loans
Fast Personal Loans
Home Improvement Loans
Horse Barn Financing
Family Planning Loans
Land Purchase Financing
Manufactured Home Financing
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery Financing
Owner Builder Construction Loans
Personal Loans for House Down Payment
Personal Loans for Self Employed
Personal Loans for Furniture Expenses
Debt Consolidation Loans
Vacation & Travel Loans
Emergency Personal Loans
Personal Loans with Co-signers
Home Improvement Financing
Bathroom Remodel Financing
Basement Remodel Financing
Boat Dock Loans
Driveway Paving Financing
Home Addition Financing
Hot Tub Financing
Home Insulation Financing
Interior & Exterior Painting Financing
Kitchen Remodel Financing
Kitchen Cabinet Financing
Pole Barn Financing
Solar Panel Financing
Swimming Pool Financing
Sunroom Addition Loans
Window Replacement Financing