Male-Specific Plastic Surgery Financing
Get pre-qualified for a personal loan in just minutes. Checking rates won’t affect your credit score
Cosmetic Financing for Men
Plastic surgery is often thought of as something only women-presenting people do, but plastic surgery is certainly not limited to women. There are a wide range of procedures available that many men use to help boost their confidence and feel more comfortable in their own skin. If you’ve been considering improving your appearance but don’t have the money to fund it yourself, plastic surgery financing is a great option.
Applying for cosmetic financing is fast and easy:
Compare personal loan rates
What is male-specific plastic surgery financing?
Male-specific plastic surgery financing refers to financing options specifically tailored for men seeking plastic surgery procedures. These financing options are designed to help men cover the costs associated with their desired aesthetic treatments. The primary purpose of male-specific plastic surgery financing is to provide convenient and flexible payment options for individuals who wish to undergo cosmetic procedures.
Typically, plastic surgery financing involves borrowing funds from a lending institution to cover the expenses related to the chosen procedure. This can be achieved through various means, such as personal loans, medical credit cards, or lines of credit. Each financing option has its own terms and conditions, including interest rates and repayment plans.
What are the different types of male plastic surgery?
There are no rules around who can and can’t have certain procedures, but there are some that are more popular with men:
- Body Lift: A popular option for men who have lost a substantial amount of weight and need excess skin removed and tightened.
- Chin Augmentation: Enhances the chin and jawline, making them more prominent with dermal fillers or implants.
- Eyelid Rejuvenation or Eye Lift: Addresses age-related sagging around the eyes, providing a more youthful and bright-eyed appearance.
- Neck Lift: Targets age- or weight-related sagging in the neck area by tightening the skin and removing excess tissue.
- Rhinoplasty: Also known as a nose job, it alters the size and/or shape of the nose to meet the patient's desired aesthetic.
- Liposuction: Removes stubborn fat pockets that men may dislike, particularly in areas such as the abdomen, flanks, or chest.
- Gynecomastia: A male breast reduction procedure that addresses enlarged breasts, commonly caused by hormonal imbalances or weight gain.
How much does plastic surgery cost for men?
The average costs of the most popular procedures we covered above are:
- Body Lift: The cost of a body lift procedure for men can range from $8,000 to $20,000 or more, depending on the extent of the surgery and the amount of skin and tissue that needs to be addressed.
- Chin Augmentation: The cost of chin augmentation with fillers can range from $500 to $1,500 per syringe, while chin implant surgery can cost between $2,500 and $6,000 or more, depending on the specific implant material and the complexity of the procedure.
- Eyelid Rejuvenation or Eye Lift: The cost of eyelid rejuvenation surgery typically ranges from $2,500 to $6,000, but it can vary based on factors such as the extent of the surgery (upper eyelids, lower eyelids, or both) and the surgeon's expertise.
- Neck Lift: The cost of a neck lift procedure for men usually falls within the range of $5,000 to $10,000, although it can be higher depending on the complexity and the need for additional procedures, such as liposuction or muscle tightening.
- Rhinoplasty: The cost of rhinoplasty for men typically ranges from $5,000 to $12,000 or more, depending on factors such as the complexity of the procedure, the surgeon's experience, and the geographic location.
- Liposuction: The cost of liposuction for men can vary significantly depending on the areas treated and the amount of fat to be removed. On average, liposuction costs range from $2,000 to $7,000 per treatment area.
- Gynecomastia: The cost of gynecomastia surgery ranges from $3,000 to $8,000 or more, depending on factors such as the extent of tissue removal, the need for liposuction, and the surgeon's expertise.
What is male plastic surgery for the chest?
Male plastic surgery for the chest typically refers to procedures that address aesthetic concerns or abnormalities in the chest area. The most common male chest plastic surgery procedures are:
- Gynecomastia Surgery: Gynecomastia is a condition characterized by the enlargement of male breasts, often caused by hormonal imbalances, weight gain, or certain medications. Gynecomastia surgery, also known as male breast reduction, aims to remove excess breast tissue and fat, resulting in a flatter and more masculine chest contour.
- Chest Implants: Chest implants are used to enhance the size and shape of the pectoral muscles. This procedure is popular among men who desire a more defined and muscular chest appearance. Chest implants can create a more sculpted and masculine chest contour for individuals who have underdeveloped pectoral muscles or wish to achieve a specific aesthetic.
- Chest Liposuction: Chest liposuction is often performed to remove excess fat deposits in the chest area, particularly in cases where gynecomastia is not a concern. It can help create a more defined and contoured chest by reducing fatty tissue in the region.
- Chest Reconstruction: Chest reconstruction procedures are typically performed to address congenital abnormalities, chest deformities, or chest trauma. These procedures aim to restore a more normal appearance and symmetry to the chest, improving both aesthetics and function.
What is male plastic surgery for the abs?
Male plastic surgery for the abs typically refers to procedures that enhance the appearance of the abdominal region. These procedures aim to sculpt and define the abdominal muscles, creating a more toned and chiseled look. Some of the common male plastic surgery procedures for the abs include:
- Abdominal Etching: Abdominal etching is a procedure that enhances the definition of the abdominal muscles by selectively removing fat deposits and creating grooves or "etched" lines to mimic the appearance of a six-pack. It involves precise liposuction techniques to highlight the underlying muscle contours.
- Liposuction: Liposuction can be performed on the abdominal area to remove excess fat deposits and improve overall body contour. By selectively targeting and removing stubborn fat pockets, liposuction can help reveal the underlying abdominal muscles and create a more defined appearance.
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty): While abdominoplasty is not specific to men, it can also be performed to address excess skin and tighten the abdominal muscles. This procedure is suitable for individuals who have loose or sagging abdominal skin, often resulting from significant weight loss or the effects of aging.
- Body Contouring: In cases where weight loss has resulted in significant excess skin and tissue in the abdominal area, a combination of procedures, such as body lift or lower body lift, may be recommended. These procedures address excess skin and tissue not only in the abdominal region but also in other areas of the lower body, providing a more comprehensive body contouring solution.
How can I finance male-specific plastic surgery financing?
- Savings: if you have enough savings to cover all or part of your procedure(s), it will nearly always be the most cost-effective way to do so since you won’t owe any money and have to pay interest, or you’ll be able to borrow less and pay it off more quickly.
- In-House Financing: many plastic surgeons partner with a lender to offer in-house financing for procedures. This usually means the money is paid directly to the surgeon and you only borrow what you need to cover the costs of your surgery. If you consider this option, make sure you compare rates and terms with what you could get borrowing from an independent lender.
- Personal Loans: a personal loan is the most popular form of borrowing for plastic surgery. This is where you apply for a lump sum and, once approved, the lender deposits the amount in your bank account for you to use as you please. You can then use this money to cover the cost of the procedure and any other associated costs. Interest rates are typically between 6% - 20%, depending on your creditworthiness.
- Low-Interest Credit Cards: A low (sub 10%) interest rate credit card can be another good option, provided you can get a high enough credit limit to cover your costs. Another option is an 0% APR credit card, which is a card with an introductory offer where you do not have to pay interest. These often have shorter terms, but if you can land one with a longer term (12-21 months) you may be able to pay off your costs without paying interest.
- HELOC: if your procedure(s) are expensive and you own your own home, a Home Equity Line of Credit can be a good option. This is where a lender gives you access to a line of credit with a limit (as with a credit card) and you can use it as you please, only paying interest on the money you actually borrow. A HELOC is secured on the value of your home, which means you can often get lower interest rates and a higher limit, but also means your home is at risk if you default.
- 401(k) Loan: some 401(k) plans will allow you to take out a loan of up to $50,000 or 50% of your savings (whichever is smaller) and pay it back over 5 years. This can be a good option for those with bad credit, since you don’t need a credit check, but they do have their limitations. For example, some won’t allow you to pay into them while you’re paying your loan back, which can set your retirement plans back.
Ready to find the best loan for cosmetics & plastic surgery procedures? Get started!
Need help finding the right loan?
No worries, we've got you covered! Compare personalized loan options in just minutes.
How Pasha Funding Works
What are the pros and cons of male-specific plastic surgery financing?
- Spread the cost of the surgery you want
- You don’t have to wait to save up
- You don’t have to eat into your savings and investments
- If your circumstances change, you may find the loan difficult to repay
- If you don’t have a high income and good or excellent credit, securing a big enough loan at a low enough rate can be very difficult
What credit score do you need for male-specific plastic surgery financing?
The specific credit score requirements for male-specific plastic surgery financing can vary depending on the lender and the financing option you choose. Different lenders may have their own criteria for determining eligibility, and they may consider factors beyond just credit scores when assessing an individual's creditworthiness.
In general, a higher credit score can improve your chances of qualifying for favorable financing terms, such as lower interest rates and more flexible repayment options. While there is no fixed minimum credit score required for male-specific plastic surgery financing, having a good or excellent credit score (generally considered to be above 670) can increase your likelihood of approval and more favorable loan terms.
Can I get plastic surgery financing with bad credit?
Yes, it is possible to obtain plastic surgery financing even if you have bad credit. While having a good credit score can increase your chances of approval and more favorable terms, there are financing options available for individuals with less-than-perfect credit.
How to qualify for male specific plastic surgery financing
To qualify for male-specific plastic surgery financing, follow these general steps:
- Research Financing Options: Explore different lenders or financing programs that specifically cater to plastic surgery financing for men. Look for lenders or programs that offer competitive interest rates, flexible repayment terms, and favorable loan terms.
- Check Eligibility Requirements: Review the eligibility criteria set by the financing provider. These criteria may include factors such as minimum age, proof of income, employment history, credit history, and residency status. Ensure that you meet the necessary requirements before applying.
- Gather Documentation: Prepare the required documentation for the financing application. This may include identification documents, proof of income (such as pay stubs or tax returns), bank statements, and any additional documents requested by the financing provider.
- Complete the Application: Fill out the financing application accurately and provide all the necessary information. Be thorough and ensure that the information you provide is correct to avoid any delays or complications in the approval process.
- Submit Supporting Documents: Along with the application, submit any requested supporting documents to verify your identity, income, and financial stability. This may include copies of identification documents, proof of income, and any other documents required by the financing provider.
- Await Approval: After submitting your application and supporting documents, wait for the financing provider to review and assess your application. The approval process duration may vary depending on the provider. Some lenders offer quick pre-approval decisions, while others may take longer to review your application.
- Review Terms and Conditions: If approved, carefully review the terms and conditions of the financing offer, including interest rates, repayment plans, fees, and any other relevant details. Ensure that you understand the terms and are comfortable with the obligations and repayment structure.
- Accept the Offer: If you are satisfied with the terms and conditions, accept the financing offer by signing the agreement or completing any necessary steps as instructed by the financing provider. By accepting the offer, you commit to the terms and agree to repay the loan according to the agreed-upon schedule.
- Receive the Funds: Once the loan is approved and all necessary documentation is in order, the funds will be disbursed to the designated account. This could be directly sent to the plastic surgery clinic or your personal account, depending on the financing arrangement.
- Schedule the Procedure: Coordinate with the plastic surgery clinic to schedule your desired procedure, taking into account the timing of the funds' availability and any pre-operative requirements or consultations.
Cosmetic Financing Options
Face & Neck
Personal Loans for Every Occasion
Personal Loan Types
Auto Repair Loans
Credit Card Consolidation Loans
Fast Personal Loans
Home Improvement Loans
Horse Barn Financing
Family Planning Loans
Land Purchase Financing
Manufactured Home Financing
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery Financing
Owner Builder Construction Loans
Personal Loans for House Down Payment
Personal Loans for Self Employed
Personal Loans for Furniture Expenses
Debt Consolidation Loans
Vacation & Travel Loans
Emergency Personal Loans
Personal Loans with Co-signers
Home Improvement Financing
Bathroom Remodel Financing
Basement Remodel Financing
Boat Dock Loans
Driveway Paving Financing
Home Addition Financing
Hot Tub Financing
Home Insulation Financing
Interior & Exterior Painting Financing
Kitchen Remodel Financing
Kitchen Cabinet Financing
Pole Barn Financing
Solar Panel Financing
Swimming Pool Financing
Sunroom Addition Loans
Window Replacement Financing
Loan rate & terms disclosure: Prequalified rates are based on the information you provide and a soft credit inquiry. Receiving prequalified rates does not guarantee that the Lender will extend you an offer of credit. You are not yet approved for a loan or a specific rate. All credit decisions, including loan approval, if any, are determined by Lenders, in their sole discretion. Rates and terms are subject to change without notice. Rates from Lenders may differ from prequalified rates due to factors which may include, but are not limited to: (i) changes in your personal credit circumstances; (ii) additional information in your hard credit pull and/or additional information you provide (or are unable to provide) to the Lender during the underwriting process; and/or (iii) changes in APRs (e.g., an increase in the rate index between the time of prequalification and the time of application or loan closing. (Or, if the loan option is a variable rate loan, then the interest rate index used to set the APR is subject to increases or decreases at any time). Lenders reserve the right to change or withdraw the prequalified rates at any time.
Requesting prequalified rates on Credible is free and doesn't affect your credit score. However, applying for or closing a loan will involve a hard credit pull that impacts your credit score and closing a loan will result in costs to you.