Cheek Augmentation Financing
Get pre-qualified for a personal loan in just minutes. Checking rates won’t affect your credit score
Cheek Augmentation Loan Options
Some people are unhappy with the way their cheeks lose volume or sag over time. Others simply never develop much collagen in their cheeks and as a result have flat, thin, or sagging cheeks from a young age. Since the face is something people see every day, cheek augmentation and fillers are quite common among those who wish to alter their natural appearance. If you’ve thought about having cheek augmentation you know how costly it can be, and so most people choose to seek cheek augmentation financing to fund their procedure.
Applying for cheek augmentation financing is fast and easy:
Compare personal loan rates
Compare best personal loan rates in our network
What is cheek augmentation financing?
Cheek augmentation can help you achieve a more youthful and attractive appearance. However, the cost of the procedure can be prohibitive for some people. Cheek augmentation financing can help you make the procedure more affordable by allowing you to spread out the cost over time.
If you are considering cheek augmentation financing, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Interest rates can vary widely, so it is important to compare rates before you choose a financing option.
- Some financing options have fees associated with them, so be sure to factor those into your decision.
- Make sure you understand the terms of the loan before you sign anything.
With careful planning, you can find a cheek augmentation financing option that fits your needs and budget. This will allow you to achieve the look you want without breaking the bank.
How does cheek augmentation financing work?
Applying for a cheek augmentation loan is a fairly straightforward process. Here are the steps involved:
- Gather your documentation. You will need to provide the lender with documentation of your income, assets, and debt. This may include your tax returns, pay stubs, bank statements, and credit report.
- Complete the loan application. The lender will provide you with a loan application form. You will need to provide your personal information, such as your name, address, and Social Security number. You will also need to provide information about the cheek augmentation procedure, such as the cost of the procedure and the surgeon you will be using.
- Undergo a credit check. The lender will perform a credit check to determine your creditworthiness. Your credit score will be a major factor in determining whether you are approved for the loan and the interest rate you will be offered.
- Wait for the lender's decision. The lender will review your application and decide whether to approve you for the loan. If you are approved, the lender will provide you with the funds to pay for the cheek augmentation procedure.
Personal loans can also be used to finance cheek augmentation. Personal loans are unsecured loans, which means that they are not backed by collateral. This means that the lender has no recourse if you default on the loan. As a result, personal loans typically have higher interest rates than secured loans.
To apply for a personal loan, you will need to provide the lender with the same documentation as you would for a cheek augmentation loan. You will also need to provide the lender with information about your income and expenses. The lender will use this information to determine how much you can afford to borrow and the interest rate you will be offered.
How much does cheek augmentation cost?
The cost of cheek augmentation can vary depending on a number of factors, including the type of procedure you choose, the surgeon you see, and your location.
- Cheek implants: Cheek implants are the most expensive option, with costs ranging from $2,000 to $5,000.
- Facial fat grafting: Facial fat grafting is a less expensive option, with costs ranging from $3,500 to $5,000.
- Dermal fillers: Dermal fillers are the least expensive option, with costs ranging from $500 to $2,000.
In addition to the cost of the procedure, you will also need to factor in the cost of anesthesia, operating room fees, and other related expenses. The total cost of cheek augmentation can range from $3,000 to $10,000.
Who is a candidate for cheek augmentation?
here are a few factors that determine whether or not you are a candidate for cheek augmentation. These factors include:
- Your age: Cheek augmentation is generally safe for people over the age of 18. However, it is not recommended for people who are still growing or who have underlying medical conditions.
- Your health: You should be in good overall health before undergoing cheek augmentation. If you have any chronic health conditions, you will need to discuss them with your surgeon.
- Your expectations: It is important to have realistic expectations about what cheek augmentation can achieve. The procedure will not completely change your appearance, but it can help to improve your overall facial balance and harmony.
- Your lifestyle: If you are active or participate in sports, you will need to be aware of the risks of cheek augmentation. The procedure can make your cheeks more susceptible to injury.
If you are considering cheek augmentation, it is important to talk to a qualified surgeon to discuss whether or not you are a good candidate for the procedure. The surgeon will be able to assess your individual needs and goals and recommend the best course of treatment for you.
Are there different types of cheek augmentation?
Below are the different types of cheek augmentation procedures that are most common:
- Dermal Fillers: Non-surgical cheek augmentation using injectable fillers, such as hyaluronic acid, to add volume and enhance the contour of the cheeks.
- Cheek Implants: Surgical procedure involving the placement of solid silicone implants to create fuller, more prominent cheekbones.
- Fat Transfer: A procedure where fat is harvested from another area of the body (typically through liposuction) and then injected into the cheeks to add volume and improve facial contours.
- Thread Lift: A non-surgical procedure that uses dissolvable threads to lift and reposition sagging cheeks, providing a subtle rejuvenation effect.
- Buccal Fat Removal: Surgical procedure aimed at reducing excess fat pads in the cheeks to achieve a more defined and sculpted appearance.
- Synthetic Fillers: Injectable fillers made from synthetic materials, such as poly-L-lactic acid or calcium hydroxyapatite, which can be used to augment the cheeks and stimulate collagen production.
- Microfat Grafting: Similar to fat transfer, this technique involves harvesting a small amount of fat from one area and injecting it into the cheeks for natural-looking volume enhancement.
- Hyaluronic Acid Stimulators: Injectable treatments that stimulate the body's natural collagen production, gradually adding volume and improving cheek contours over time.
- Combination Approaches: Some individuals may benefit from a combination of different techniques to achieve their desired cheek augmentation results. This could involve a mix of fillers, implants, or other procedures tailored to their unique needs.
Is cheek augmentation permanent?
Cheek augmentation can be permanent or semi-permanent, depending on the type of procedure you have.
- Cheek implants: Cheek implants are the most permanent type of cheek augmentation. They are made of silicone or other materials and are inserted into the cheeks through incisions in the mouth or under the eyes. The implants can last for many years, but they may need to be replaced eventually.
- Facial fat grafting: Facial fat grafting is a less permanent type of cheek augmentation. It involves taking fat from another part of the body, such as the abdomen or thighs, and injecting it into the cheeks. The fat cells will eventually be reabsorbed by the body, so the results of facial fat grafting are not permanent. However, the fat cells that are not reabsorbed can last for many years.
Will my health insurance cover cheek augmentation?
It’s unlikely, and if they will it is usually because you require a cheek augmentation procedure to rebuild the face after surgery or an accident.
What kind of results can I expect from cheek augmentation?
Here are some specific results you can expect from cheek augmentation:
- Increased facial fullness: Cheek augmentation can help to increase the fullness of the cheeks, which can give your face a more youthful and attractive appearance.
- Improved facial definition: Cheek augmentation can also help to improve the definition of the cheeks, which can make your face look more sculpted and contoured.
- Lifted appearance: Cheek augmentation can help to lift the cheeks, which can give your face a more lifted and refreshed appearance.
- Reduced facial wrinkles: Cheek augmentation can also help to reduce facial wrinkles, as the increased fullness of the cheeks can help to fill in the areas around the mouth and eyes.
The specific results you will achieve will depend on your individual anatomy and the type of procedure you have. However, in general, cheek augmentation can help to improve the overall appearance of your face and make you look younger and more attractive.
How can I finance cheek augmentation?
Regardless of the type of cheek augmentation procedure you choose, your financing options are:
Savings: While saving money is often easier said than done, using your savings is one of the safest and most sensible ways to cover any type of expensive procedure. It reduces the amount you’ll have to pay back to a lender and places you in more of a position of financial power.
Personal Loans: When it comes to borrowing money, a personal loan is the most popular choice. It’s helpful in situations like these because it lets you spread out the cost over a few years, placing you under less immediate financial pressure. It’s also a good choice if you expect to have to pay for several different treatment-related costs because the full amount is paid directly in your bank account instead of being paid to the surgeon.
0% APR Credit Cards: If you’re thinking about dermal fillers, which generally cost between $400 and $1,200, a 0% APR credit card can be a smart way to borrow. 0% APR introductory rates generally last from 3 to 21 months, so you’ll be able to easily pay off the cost before the end of the introductory period.
HELOC: If you are thinking about a fat graft or implants, you could consider a Home Equity Line of Credit. This provides you with a line of credit that you can borrow as and when you need it, and you are only required to pay interest on what you use (like a credit card). This financing typically comes with high credit limits and low rates, but be aware that your home is at risk should you default.
401(k) Loan: Some 401(k) plans let you take out a loan from your future retirement savings. This can be helpful as it doesn’t involve interest or a credit check. 401(k) loans typically come with strict repayment rules, so think carefully about this type of financing option before you jump into it.
In-House Financing: Most cosmetic surgeons offer in-house financing, which generally comes in the form of a loan through a partner lender. This in-house financing option is often set up as a payment plan in which you pay the surgeon directly. This type of option can come with attractive repayment terms but be sure to do your research in case you can get a better deal through an external lender.
Ready to find the best loan for cosmetics & plastic surgery procedures? Get started!
Need help finding the right loan?
No worries, we've got you covered! Compare personalized loan options in just minutes.
How Pasha Funding Works
Pros & Cons of Cheek Augmentation Financing
- Boost Your Confidence: Cheek augmentation allows you to achieve a more youthful and harmonious appearance, which can boost your self-confidence and make you feel happier when you look in the mirror.
- Immediate Access to Treatment: Financing options for cheek augmentation enable you to undergo your desired treatment without the need to wait and save up a significant amount of money. You can embark on your transformation journey sooner rather than later.
- Preserve Your Savings: Opting for financing means you can keep your savings intact for other important expenses or investments. By spreading out the cost over manageable monthly payments, you can maintain financial flexibility.
- Delayed Major Life Decisions: If you choose a higher-cost procedure and borrow a substantial amount, it may require dedicating some time to pay off the loan. This could potentially delay other major life decisions until the financing is cleared. It's essential to consider your overall financial situation and prioritize accordingly.
- Credit-Dependent Financing: Financing options for cheek augmentation may involve interest rates and terms that are influenced by your credit history. If you have less-than-ideal credit, it's important to be aware that financing options may be limited or come with higher costs. It's advisable to explore financing options that best align with your credit standing and financial goals.
What credit score do you need to obtain cheek augmentation financing?
The credit score you need to obtain cheek augmentation financing will depend on the lender and the type of loan you are applying for. However, in general, you will need a credit score of at least 670 to qualify for most loans. If you have a credit score of 700 or higher, you may be able to qualify for a loan with a lower interest rate.
How to apply for cheek augmentation financing
Here are the steps on how to apply for cheek augmentation financing:
- Choose a financing option. There are a few different ways to finance cheek augmentation, so you will need to choose the option that best suits your needs. Some popular options include credit cards, personal loans, and health savings accounts (HSAs).
- Gather your documentation. The lender will need to see proof of your income, assets, and debt before they will approve your loan. Be sure to have these documents ready when you apply for financing.
- Complete the application. The lender will provide you with an application form that you will need to complete. Be sure to answer all of the questions honestly and accurately.
- Wait for approval. The lender will review your application and decide whether to approve you for the loan. If you are approved, the lender will provide you with the funds to pay for the cheek augmentation procedure.
Cosmetic Financing Options
Face & Neck
Personal Loans for Every Occasion
Personal Loan Types
Auto Repair Loans
Credit Card Consolidation Loans
Fast Personal Loans
Home Improvement Loans
Horse Barn Financing
Family Planning Loans
Land Purchase Financing
Manufactured Home Financing
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery Financing
Owner Builder Construction Loans
Personal Loans for House Down Payment
Personal Loans for Self Employed
Personal Loans for Furniture Expenses
Debt Consolidation Loans
Vacation & Travel Loans
Emergency Personal Loans
Personal Loans with Co-signers
Home Improvement Financing
Bathroom Remodel Financing
Basement Remodel Financing
Boat Dock Loans
Driveway Paving Financing
Home Addition Financing
Hot Tub Financing
Home Insulation Financing
Interior & Exterior Painting Financing
Kitchen Remodel Financing
Kitchen Cabinet Financing
Pole Barn Financing
Solar Panel Financing
Swimming Pool Financing
Sunroom Addition Loans
Window Replacement Financing
Loan rate & terms disclosure: Prequalified rates are based on the information you provide and a soft credit inquiry. Receiving prequalified rates does not guarantee that the Lender will extend you an offer of credit. You are not yet approved for a loan or a specific rate. All credit decisions, including loan approval, if any, are determined by Lenders, in their sole discretion. Rates and terms are subject to change without notice. Rates from Lenders may differ from prequalified rates due to factors which may include, but are not limited to: (i) changes in your personal credit circumstances; (ii) additional information in your hard credit pull and/or additional information you provide (or are unable to provide) to the Lender during the underwriting process; and/or (iii) changes in APRs (e.g., an increase in the rate index between the time of prequalification and the time of application or loan closing. (Or, if the loan option is a variable rate loan, then the interest rate index used to set the APR is subject to increases or decreases at any time). Lenders reserve the right to change or withdraw the prequalified rates at any time.
Requesting prequalified rates on Credible is free and doesn't affect your credit score. However, applying for or closing a loan will involve a hard credit pull that impacts your credit score and closing a loan will result in costs to you.