Eyelid Surgery Financing
Get pre-qualified for a personal loan in just minutes. Checking rates won’t affect your credit score
Eyelid Surgery Loan Options
If we don’t like the way a part of our body looks, we can often use clothes, hair, or makeup to improve or hide it, but when it comes to aging around the eyes, there’s little we can do to change the way our eyes appear. Eyelid surgery (a blepharoplasty) is the best way to address aging concerns around the eyes. This procedure can be costly, so you may decide to utilize eyelid surgery financing to afford your procedure.
Applying for eyelid surgery financing is fast and easy:
Compare personal loan rates
Compare best personal loan rates in our network
What is eyelid surgery financing?
Eyelid surgery financing is a way to pay for eyelid surgery without having to pay the full amount upfront/ This may be in the form of a personal loan, credit card, or a combination of different methods.
How does eyelid surgery financing work?
Here is how eyelid surgery financing works:
- You apply for a loan with a lender.
- The lender will review your credit score and income to determine if you qualify for a loan.
- If you are approved for a loan, the lender will deposit the funds into your bank account.
- You can then use the funds to pay for your eyelid surgery.
- You will have to make monthly payments on the loan, plus interest.
The amount of money you can borrow for eyelid surgery financing will depend on the lender and your credit score. Typically, you can borrow up to $50,000 for eyelid surgery financing.
The interest rate on eyelid surgery financing will also depend on the lender and your credit score. The interest rate on a personal loan can range from 5% to 30%. The interest rate on a 0% APR credit card will typically be 0% for a period of 6 to 18 months, after which the interest rate will increase to a higher rate. The interest rate on a HELOC will typically be lower than the interest rate on a personal loan, but you will need to have good credit to qualify for a HELOC.
The terms of eyelid surgery financing will also vary depending on the lender. The term of a personal loan can range from 2 to 5 years. The term of a 0% APR credit card will typically be 6 to 18 months. The term of a HELOC can range from 5 to 20 years.
When choosing eyelid surgery financing, it's important to compare the different options available to you.
What are some lenders that offer eyelid surgery loans?
Here are some lenders that offer eyelid surgery financing:
- Avant: Borrow up to $35,000 with a minimum credit score of 550.
- Axos Bank: Borrow up to $50,000 with a minimum credit score of 700.
- LendingClub: Borrow up to $40,000 with a minimum credit score of 600.
- LightStream: Borrow up to $100,000 with a minimum credit score of 660.
- Universal Credit: Borrow up to $50,000 with a minimum credit score of 560.
- Upgrade: Borrow up to $50,000 with a minimum credit score of 560.
These lenders offer a variety of terms and conditions, so it's important to compare them before you choose one. Some things to consider include the interest rate, the term of the loan, and any fees associated with the loan.
What are the different types of eyelid surgery?
There are several different types of blepharoplasty you can use to improve the appearance of your eyes:
- Upper blepharoplasty: this procedure improves the appearance of drooping, wrinkles, and puffiness around the upper eyelid. Muscles are tightened, excess skin removed, and tissue will be repositioned to give an attractive and natural appearance.
- Lower blepharoplasty: this procedure improves the appearance of the lower eyelid and the area beneath the eye. Excess skin will be removed and skin tightened.
- Bilateral eyelid surgery: this combines both above procedures.
- Double eyelid surgery: this surgery helps improve the appearance of monolids, where a hooded eyelid is so extreme it meets the upper eyelashes when the eye is open. This procedure is most common amongst East Asians but can be beneficial for anyone with an extreme hood.
How much does eyelid surgery cost?
Eyelid surgery costs can range widely, depending on the type of surgery you're having, the surgeon you choose, and the geographic location of the surgeon's office. In general, eyelid surgery costs can range from $2,000 to $10,000.
Here is a breakdown of the cost of eyelid surgery:
- Upper eyelid surgery: Upper eyelid surgery typically costs between $2,000 and $4,000.
- Lower eyelid surgery: Lower eyelid surgery typically costs between $2,500 and $5,000.
- Blepharoplasty: Blepharoplasty is a procedure that combines upper and lower eyelid surgery. It typically costs between $4,000 and $10,000.
Can you get an eyelid lift without surgery?
If you’re looking for more subtle changes, you may be able to achieve them with a combination of Botox and fillers, but this will depend on what results you’re looking for. While these options can help open up the eye area, they won’t be able to tackle sagging or excess skin.
What is the eyelid surgery recovery process like?
The eyelid surgery recovery process is usually relatively quick and easy. However, there are some things you can expect during your recovery.
- Immediately after surgery: You will likely experience some pain and swelling. Your surgeon may prescribe pain medication to help you manage the pain. You may also have some bruising around your eyes.
- 1-2 days after surgery: The pain and swelling will start to subside. However, you may still experience some bruising. You should be able to return home from the hospital or surgery center after 1-2 days.
- 1-2 weeks after surgery: The bruising will start to fade. You should be able to return to work and most activities. However, you should avoid strenuous activities, such as exercise or lifting heavy objects.
- 1-3 months after surgery: The swelling will be gone and your scars will start to fade. You should be able to see the final results of your surgery.
Is eyelid surgery painful?
Eyelid surgery is usually not very painful. However, you may experience some discomfort immediately after surgery. Your surgeon may prescribe pain medication to help you manage the pain. You may also have some bruising around your eyes.
The pain and swelling will usually subside within a few days after surgery. You should be able to return to work and most activities within 1-2 weeks. However, you should avoid strenuous activities, such as exercise or lifting heavy objects, for about 4-6 weeks.
How long do the results of eyelid surgery last?
The results of eyelid surgery can typically last for 10-15 years. However, the exact duration of the results will vary depending on a number of factors, including:
- The type of eyelid surgery: The results of upper eyelid surgery typically last longer than the results of lower eyelid surgery.
- Your age: The results of eyelid surgery may not last as long if you are older.
- Your lifestyle: If you are exposed to a lot of sun or smoke, the results of eyelid surgery may not last as long.
- Your overall health: If you have good health, the results of eyelid surgery are more likely to last longer.
How can I finance eyelid surgery?
Here are some of the financing options you have for eyelid surgery:
- Savings: This is the most cost-effective option, as you won't have to pay any interest. However, if you don't have enough savings, you may need to consider other financing options.
- Personal loan: This is a popular option, as it allows you to borrow a large lump sum and repay it over time. Interest rates vary depending on your credit score, but they typically range from 6% to 20%.
- Credit card: Using a credit card to finance eyelid surgery can be risky, as credit card interest rates are typically very high. However, if you can find a credit card with a long 0% APR introductory period, this can be a good option.
- 401(k) loan: This can be a good option if you have good credit and you're able to repay the loan within the specified time frame. However, there are some risks associated with this option, as you're essentially borrowing money from your future retirement savings.
- HELOC: A HELOC is a line of credit that's secured against your home. This means that if you default on the loan, you could lose your home. However, HELOCs typically have lower interest rates than personal loans.
- In-house financing: This is a financing option that's offered by some plastic surgeons. It can be a convenient option, as you can apply for the loan directly through the surgeon's office. However, the interest rates for in-house financing are typically higher than those offered by other lenders.
Ready to find the best loan for cosmetics & plastic surgery procedures? Get started!
Need help finding the right loan?
No worries, we've got you covered! Compare personalized loan options in just minutes.
How Pasha Funding Works
What are the pros and cons of eyelid surgery financing?
Pros of financing eyelid surgery:
- You can get the surgery now, without having to wait to save up.
- Most financing options have low interest rates for those with good or excellent credit.
- You can spread the cost of the surgery over a term that suits you.
Cons of financing eyelid surgery:
- If you also need to pay for your time off work during your recovery, you may need to cover a much larger sum than the cost of the procedure.
- If you don't have good credit, most financing options are expensive.
Will my health insurance pay for eyelid surgery?
Whether or not your health insurance will pay for eyelid surgery depends on the specific policy and the reason for the surgery. In general, insurance companies will only cover eyelid surgery if it is deemed medically necessary. This means that the surgery must be performed to correct a medical condition that is causing functional impairment.
What credit score do I need for eyelid surgery financing?
You may be able to find financing if you have a lower credit score, but you probably won’t be able to get an affordable interest rate. To be eligible for the most affordable rates, you’ll need a credit score of 690 (FICO) or higher.
How to qualify and apply for an eyelid surgery loan
To qualify for affordable eyelid surgery financing, you will generally need to meet the following requirements:
- Income: You will need to have an annual income of at least $20,000. This is because lenders want to make sure that you can afford to repay the loan.
- Credit score: You will need to have a credit score of at least 660. This is because lenders use your credit score to assess your ability to repay a loan.
- Income-to-debt ratio: Your income-to-debt ratio should be 20% or lower. This means that your monthly debt payments should not exceed 20% of your monthly income.
In addition to these requirements, you may also need to provide the following information when applying for eyelid surgery financing:
- Proof of income: This can be a copy of your most recent pay stub or tax return.
- Proof of assets: This can be a copy of your bank statement or investment statement.
- References: You may be asked to provide the names and contact information of two or three references who can vouch for your character and ability to repay a loan.
If you meet the requirements for eyelid surgery financing, you will be able to choose from a variety of financing options.
Cosmetic Financing Options
Face & Neck
Personal Loans for Every Occasion
Personal Loan Types
Auto Repair Loans
Credit Card Consolidation Loans
Fast Personal Loans
Home Improvement Loans
Horse Barn Financing
Family Planning Loans
Land Purchase Financing
Manufactured Home Financing
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery Financing
Owner Builder Construction Loans
Personal Loans for House Down Payment
Personal Loans for Self Employed
Personal Loans for Furniture Expenses
Debt Consolidation Loans
Vacation & Travel Loans
Emergency Personal Loans
Personal Loans with Co-signers
Home Improvement Financing
Bathroom Remodel Financing
Basement Remodel Financing
Boat Dock Loans
Driveway Paving Financing
Home Addition Financing
Hot Tub Financing
Home Insulation Financing
Interior & Exterior Painting Financing
Kitchen Remodel Financing
Kitchen Cabinet Financing
Pole Barn Financing
Solar Panel Financing
Swimming Pool Financing
Sunroom Addition Loans
Window Replacement Financing
Loan rate & terms disclosure: Prequalified rates are based on the information you provide and a soft credit inquiry. Receiving prequalified rates does not guarantee that the Lender will extend you an offer of credit. You are not yet approved for a loan or a specific rate. All credit decisions, including loan approval, if any, are determined by Lenders, in their sole discretion. Rates and terms are subject to change without notice. Rates from Lenders may differ from prequalified rates due to factors which may include, but are not limited to: (i) changes in your personal credit circumstances; (ii) additional information in your hard credit pull and/or additional information you provide (or are unable to provide) to the Lender during the underwriting process; and/or (iii) changes in APRs (e.g., an increase in the rate index between the time of prequalification and the time of application or loan closing. (Or, if the loan option is a variable rate loan, then the interest rate index used to set the APR is subject to increases or decreases at any time). Lenders reserve the right to change or withdraw the prequalified rates at any time.
Requesting prequalified rates on Credible is free and doesn't affect your credit score. However, applying for or closing a loan will involve a hard credit pull that impacts your credit score and closing a loan will result in costs to you.