Cosmetics & Plastic Surgery Financing
Get pre-qualified for a personal loan in just minutes with no impact on your credit score.
How to Get a Loan to Cover Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery Procedures
The decision to get plastic surgery is one that can transform your life - improving your confidence tenfold so you can experience more happiness and success in all areas of your life. Of course, this surgery comes at a cost your insurance won’t cover, and it’s certainly not something you should try to do on a budget. If you’re planning to get plastic surgery, plastic surgery financing will help you afford the best surgeons in their field.
Applying for a cosmetics or plastic surgery loan is fast and easy:
Cosmetic Financing Options
Face & Neck
What is plastic surgery financing?
Plastic surgery financing is any form of borrowing you do to pay for your plastic surgery costs. This is often to pay for the surgery itself and your aftercare needs.
How does plastic surgery financing work?
There are a number of different options for plastic surgery financing (which we’ll touch on shortly) but most people will borrow in the form of a personal loan. This is where you borrow a lump sum of money and pay it back, plus interest, over a fixed period.
Common Reasons For Plastic Surgery Financing
Some of the reasons why people choose plastic surgery financing are:
- To spread the cost of the surgery
- Leave savings intact
- Afford life-changing surgery they otherwise would struggle to afford
- To have surgery sooner than later
- To ensure they feel financially secure throughout the recovery process
Can plastic surgery be financed? How can I finance plastic surgery?
Yes, you can finance plastic surgery. Here are some of the options:
- Personal Loans: This is one of the most popular choices and gives you full control over how you use the money you borrow. How much you can borrow will depend on your creditworthiness, but it will allow you to spread the cost over a longer-term, typically 3-5 years.
- 0% APR Credit Cards: Another option is to use a credit card with a 0% introductory period. This is a good option if you have good or excellent credit and can get a long 0% period on a new card. Low-interest credit cards can be another good option.
- HELOC: A Home Equity Line of Credit allows you to have a line of credit you can use secured against the value of your home. This makes interest rates low but does put your property at risk should the worst happen.
- 401(k) Loan: If you have a 401(k) plan that allows you to borrow from yourself, you can consider getting a 401(k) loan. 401(k)s tend to have strict rules around what you can do here, but this can be a good option if your retirement plan allows it.
- In-House Financing: Many plastic surgeons offer in-house financing either directly through their business or via a partner lender. This is usually a personal loan, though they sometimes offer more flexible terms. Make sure you compare these options with external financing options to ensure you’re getting the best deal.
Pros & Cons of Plastic Surgery Financing
- Get the surgery you want now, rather than later
- You can keep your savings
- You can spread the cost
- Many of the options have low interest rates, especially if you have a high credit score
- You may make a decision now that you would reconsider if you had to wait to get your surgery
- Due to the high cost of surgery, you may find your options are somewhat limited until you pay off the loan because you’ve stretched yourself financially
- If your credit score isn’t great, you may struggle to get financing or the rate may be so high that it’s unaffordable
What type of plastic surgeries can be financed?
Any form of plastic surgery can be financed with a personal loan. This may be:
- Breast Augmentation
- Lip Lift
- Gluteal Augmentation
- Body Contouring
- Other Body Lifts
You can also finance minimally invasive procedures such as dermal fillers, thread lift, botox, and more.
Do plastic surgery cosmetic centers offer in-house financing?
Many do, yes. This is usually through a partner lender, rather than the company itself. Sometimes this makes financing more affordable, but you need to compare all your options to get the lowest interest rate you can.
What credit score do I need to qualify for plastic surgery financing?
Realistically, you’re going to need a credit score of 600 or higher to qualify for the most affordable plastic surgery financing options. However, to get the best options, 690 or higher will be best.
Can I get plastic surgery financing with no credit check?
It’s highly unlikely - generally, the only way you’ll be able to get plastic surgery financing with no credit check will be to use a 401(k) loan.
Can I get plastic surgery financing with bad credit?
You may, but you’ll likely find that the interest rates you’ll get will make your financing options largely unaffordable. Make sure you understand your financial situation and can easily afford the repayments.
Plastic Surgery Financing Calculator
Use our calculator below to find out how much your repayments will cost you.
What type of companies offer plastic surgery financing?
Many plastic surgeons work with a partner lender of offer financing through the surgery you get your procedure at. However, you can also find financing through credit cards, HELOCs, and personal loans offered by banks and alternative lenders. Here are a few of our favorites:
- LendingClub: borrow $1,000-$40,000 at 7.04-35.89% (minimum credit score: 600)
- LightStream: borrow $5,000-$100,000 at 4.49-20.49% (minimum credit score: 660)
- Universal Credit: borrow $1,000-$50,000 at 8.93-35.43% (minimum credit score: 560)
- Upgrade: borrow $1,000-$50,000 at 5.94-35.47% (minimum credit score: 560)
- Upstart: borrow $1,000-$50,000 at 4.81-35.99% (minimum credit score: none)
What is the best way to finance plastic surgery procedures?
In general, a low-interest personal loan will be the best way to finance plastic surgery procedures. However, make sure you do your research into the other options we discussed to ensure it’s the right choice for you.
How much does plastic surgery cost?
In general, invasive procedures cost between $3,000 and $8,000, while non-invasive procedures cost between $400 and $1,200.
How to Qualify for Plastic Surgery Financing
To qualify for plastic surgery financing, you’ll need (in general):
- A credit score over 660
- A debt-to-income ratio of 30% or less
- Annual income over $20,000
Is plastic surgery financing a good idea?
If cosmetic surgery is something you’ve been considering for some time (think years) and you’re in a strong financial position but can’t cover the cost upfront in the near future, then it can be a good idea. The most important things to consider when you’re deciding whether plastic surgery financing is a good idea is to ensure you’re making the decision for yourself, believe the alterations you want to make will better your life, and will easily afford the repayments. It’s also worth considering if you have any other major life decisions coming up within the loan repayment period (such as trying to get a mortgage or having children) that may be hindered by your loan.
Compare plastic surgery personal loans and apply
If you’ve decided plastic surgery will dramatically increase your quality of life, then it’s time to start searching for a surgeon you’d like to work with and comparing financial options. Once you know the full cost of the surgery (it’s best to have a consultation before you seek financing) you can start comparing rates and apply. We’ve listed some of the best plastic surgery personal loans here so start comparing and when you find the one that’s right for you, click apply.
Ready to find the best loan for cosmetics & plastic surgery procedures? Get started!
Personal Loans for Every Occasion
How Pasha Funding Works
Personal Loan Types
Auto Repair Loans
Credit Card Consolidation Loans
Fast Personal Loans
Home Improvement Loans
Horse Barn Financing
Family Planning Loans
Land Purchase Financing
Manufactured Home Financing
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery Financing
Owner Builder Construction Loans
Personal Loans for House Down Payment
Personal Loans for Self Employed
Debt Consolidation Loans
Vacation & Travel Loans
Emergency Personal Loans
Personal Loans with Co-signers
Home Improvement Financing
Bathroom Remodel Financing
Basement Remodel Financing
Boat Dock Loans
Driveway Paving Financing
Home Addition Financing
Hot Tub Financing
Home Insulation Financing
Interior & Exterior Painting Financing
Kitchen Remodel Financing
Kitchen Cabinet Financing
Pole Barn Financing
Solar Panel Financing
Swimming Pool Financing
Sunroom Addition Loans
Window Replacement Financing