Breast Lift Financing
Get pre-qualified for a personal loan in just minutes. Checking rates won’t affect your credit score
Breast Lift Financing Options
Aging is natural, but the physical signs are not often something we’re happy to see, nor something we have to put up with. If your breasts have lost their youthful shape, a breast lift can restore and improve their natural shape. Of course, breast lift surgery isn’t something you should try to do on a budget, and so most people seek breast lift financing to afford their surgery.
Applying for breast lift financing is fast and easy:
Compare personal loan rates
Compare rates from top lenders
What is breast lift financing?
Breast lift financing refers to the financial options available to individuals who want to undergo a breast lift procedure but may need assistance in covering the costs. A breast lift, also known as mastopexy, is a surgical procedure that lifts and reshapes the breasts to create a more youthful and uplifted appearance.
Breast lift financing allows individuals to obtain the necessary funds upfront to pay for the surgery and associated expenses. It can help make the breast lift procedure more affordable by spreading out the cost over time and allowing patients to make manageable monthly payments.
How does breast lift financing work?
How breast lift financing works depends on the type of financing you choose, but most people choose to use a personal loan. This is where you borrow a lump sum amount and pay it back (plus interest) via monthly payments over a fixed period. This term is usually 3-5 years.
Common Reasons Why People Choose Breast Lift Surgery
Some of the reasons why people choose to invest in breast lift surgery are:
- Sagging breasts: Breast lift surgery is commonly chosen to address breasts that have lost their firmness and have begun to sag due to factors such as aging, pregnancy, weight fluctuations, or genetics.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding: Women may opt for a breast lift after experiencing changes in breast shape and volume following pregnancy and breastfeeding. The procedure can restore the breasts to a more youthful position and contour.
- Weight loss: Significant weight loss can lead to excess skin and sagging breasts. A breast lift can help remove the excess skin and reshape the breasts for a more proportionate and aesthetically pleasing appearance.
- Aging: As women age, natural loss of skin elasticity and collagen can cause breasts to droop and lose their shape. A breast lift can rejuvenate the breasts and provide a more lifted and youthful appearance.
- Self-confidence and body image: Many individuals choose breast lift surgery to enhance their self-esteem and body image. Achieving a more youthful and lifted breast appearance can help individuals feel more comfortable and confident in their own skin.
- Proportional balance: Breast lift surgery can improve breast symmetry and create a more balanced overall aesthetic. It can correct asymmetry and help achieve a harmonious breast contour.
- Clothing and bra fit: Sagging breasts can make it challenging to find properly fitting bras and clothing. A breast lift can help improve the fit of clothing and enhance the overall appearance of the chest area.
- Personal preference: Some individuals simply desire a lifted and perkier breast appearance, regardless of specific factors or conditions. Personal preference and aesthetic goals can be valid reasons for choosing breast lift surgery.
At what age should I consider a breast lift?
The decision to consider a breast lift is not solely based on age but rather on individual factors such as breast shape, firmness, and personal preferences. While there is no specific age requirement for a breast lift, it is generally recommended for individuals who are experiencing sagging or drooping breasts due to factors such as pregnancy, weight fluctuations, or natural aging.
Breast lift surgery is typically considered when an individual has completed their breast development and their breasts have stabilized in terms of size. This usually occurs after the age of 18. However, the timing for a breast lift can vary depending on individual circumstances.
How much does a breast lift cost?
The cost of a breast lift can vary depending on several factors, including the geographic location, the experience and expertise of the surgeon, the complexity of the procedure, the type of anesthesia used, and the specific healthcare facility where the surgery is performed. Additionally, the cost may also include pre-operative tests, post-operative care, and follow-up appointments.
On average, the cost of a breast lift in the United States can range from $5,000 to $10,000 or more. However, it's important to note that this is a rough estimate, and the actual cost can be higher or lower depending on the factors mentioned above.
What are the costs associated with breast lift surgery?
It’s important to have a realistic picture of all the costs associated with breast lift surgery so you can get the right financing and/or save enough to comfortably cover all possible costs. Here are some of the costs you need to consider:
- Surgeon's fees: This covers the expertise, skill, and time of the plastic surgeon performing the procedure.
- Anesthesia fees: The cost of anesthesia administered during the surgery to ensure your comfort and safety.
- Facility fees: Charges for the use of the surgical facility, including operating room, equipment, and nursing staff.
- Pre-operative tests: Costs for any necessary medical tests or examinations conducted before the surgery to evaluate your health and suitability for the procedure.
- Post-operative care: Expenses related to follow-up appointments, dressings, and medications during the recovery period.
- Surgical garments: The cost of special supportive garments or bras recommended after the surgery to aid in the healing process.
- Prescription medications: Any prescribed medications to manage pain, prevent infection, or aid in healing.
- Laboratory fees: Charges for laboratory tests or pathology examinations, if required.
How long do breast lifts last?
The longevity of breast lift results can vary depending on several factors, including individual factors, lifestyle choices, and the natural aging process. While a breast lift can provide long-lasting improvements, it does not halt the natural aging process.
On average, the results of a breast lift can last for many years. However, over time, factors such as gravity, hormonal changes, weight fluctuations, and the effects of aging can contribute to changes in breast shape and position.
Can breasts sag after a breast lift procedure?
While a breast lift procedure aims to lift and reshape the breasts, it is possible for the breasts to experience some degree of sagging in the future. The natural aging process, gravity, and other factors can contribute to changes in breast shape and position over time, even after a breast lift.
However, it's important to note that a breast lift can provide long-lasting improvements and delay the onset of sagging. By removing excess skin, repositioning the breast tissue, and reshaping the breasts, a breast lift can create a more youthful and lifted appearance. The results of a breast lift can be significant and can improve the overall contour and symmetry of the breasts.
Is a breast lift painful?
Any invasive surgery will be painful, though much of this pain can be managed with appropriate medication, cold presses, and supportive garments. How much pain you will experience depends on your pain tolerance and how invasive your procedure is.
How can I finance a breast lift?
Here are the most popular options for financing a breast lift:
- Personal Loans: Personal loans are a popular choice as they deposit the amount into your bank account and allow you to use the money as you choose. How much you can borrow and the interest rate you’ll get depends on your creditworthiness.
- 0% APR Credit Cards: For those with a high income or excellent credit and some savings to use, a 0% APR credit card can be a good choice. These cards don’t always offer you enough (or long enough terms) to cover all costs associated with your surgery but can cover a large percentage of them. A low-interest credit card is another option.
- HELOC: A Home Equity Line of Credit allows you to borrow against the value of your home, up to a given credit limit. This is a flexible way to borrow and can come with low-interest rates, but you need to understand that your home is at risk if the worst was to happen.
- 401(k) Loan: If your 401(k) plan allows it, you may be able to take out a loan from your future retirement funds. The rules around these are usually strict, but they don’t require a credit check or interest since you’re borrowing from yourself.
- In-House Financing: Most cosmetic surgeons offer in-house financing, which is usually provided through a partner lender. This is usually a personal loan, so make sure you compare terms to those you would get from external financing.
Of course, paying for your surgery from your savings and investments (if they can be liquidated without penalty) will usually be the most affordable option.
Ready to find the best loan for cosmetics & plastic surgery procedures? Get started!
Need help finding the right loan?
No worries, we've got you covered! Compare personalized loan options in just minutes.
How Pasha Funding Works
Pros & Cons of Breast Lift Financing
- Act now, rather than having to save up
- Keep your savings (so you have a good buffer)
- Spread the cost over a much longer-term
- Many of the options have low interest rates, especially if you have a high credit score
- If you stretch yourself financially to afford the surgery, you may find you have to put other big life decisions on hold until you pay it off
- If you don’t have a good credit score, you’ll struggle to find affordable financing
What credit score do I need to qualify for breast lift financing?
The specific credit score required to qualify for breast lift financing can vary depending on the lender or financing program you choose. While there is no fixed credit score threshold solely for breast lift financing, having a good credit score generally increases your chances of approval and may lead to more favorable financing terms.
A good credit score is typically considered to be around 670 or higher. However, lenders may have different criteria and evaluate other factors in addition to your credit score when determining eligibility for financing. These factors can include your income, debt-to-income ratio, employment history, and overall creditworthiness.
Can I get breast lift financing with bad credit?
While it is possible, it’s not advisable. You’ll find most options for bad credit come with high-interest rates that make your repayments unaffordable or a serious financial stretch. Make sure you understand what you can afford.
How to Qualify for Breast Reduction Financing
To qualify for breast reduction financing:
- Check your credit score and aim for a good score.
- Research financing options for breast reduction.
- Gather necessary documents, such as identification and proof of income.
- Apply for financing by submitting an application and required documents.
- Await approval and carefully review the loan offer before accepting it.
Cosmetic Financing Options
Face & Neck
Personal Loans for Every Occasion
Personal Loan Types
Auto Repair Loans
Credit Card Consolidation Loans
Fast Personal Loans
Home Improvement Loans
Horse Barn Financing
Family Planning Loans
Land Purchase Financing
Manufactured Home Financing
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery Financing
Owner Builder Construction Loans
Personal Loans for House Down Payment
Personal Loans for Self Employed
Personal Loans for Furniture Expenses
Debt Consolidation Loans
Vacation & Travel Loans
Emergency Personal Loans
Personal Loans with Co-signers
Home Improvement Financing
Bathroom Remodel Financing
Basement Remodel Financing
Boat Dock Loans
Driveway Paving Financing
Home Addition Financing
Hot Tub Financing
Home Insulation Financing
Interior & Exterior Painting Financing
Kitchen Remodel Financing
Kitchen Cabinet Financing
Pole Barn Financing
Solar Panel Financing
Swimming Pool Financing
Sunroom Addition Loans
Window Replacement Financing
Loan rate & terms disclosure: Prequalified rates are based on the information you provide and a soft credit inquiry. Receiving prequalified rates does not guarantee that the Lender will extend you an offer of credit. You are not yet approved for a loan or a specific rate. All credit decisions, including loan approval, if any, are determined by Lenders, in their sole discretion. Rates and terms are subject to change without notice. Rates from Lenders may differ from prequalified rates due to factors which may include, but are not limited to: (i) changes in your personal credit circumstances; (ii) additional information in your hard credit pull and/or additional information you provide (or are unable to provide) to the Lender during the underwriting process; and/or (iii) changes in APRs (e.g., an increase in the rate index between the time of prequalification and the time of application or loan closing. (Or, if the loan option is a variable rate loan, then the interest rate index used to set the APR is subject to increases or decreases at any time). Lenders reserve the right to change or withdraw the prequalified rates at any time.
Requesting prequalified rates on Credible is free and doesn't affect your credit score. However, applying for or closing a loan will involve a hard credit pull that impacts your credit score and closing a loan will result in costs to you.