Body Contouring Financing
Get pre-qualified for a personal loan in just minutes with no impact on your credit score.
Body Contouring Loans
Losing weight and exercise are often only part of the answer to getting our body to look like we truly want it to look. For many, body contouring is the best option to achieve the appearance we seek, but it’s not a cheap procedure. Most people choose to use body contouring financing to fund their surgery.
Applying for body contouring financing is fast and easy:
Compare Your Personal Loan Options
What is body contouring?
Also known as liposuction or body sculpting, body contouring is a surgical procedure carried out under general anesthesia in a medical facility to remove areas of fat that stubbornly remain even after you have reached your desired weight and fitness level. Body contouring also helps to tighten skin that otherwise might show signs of sagging.
Although most often used in areas like the abdomen, chin, underarm, and thighs, body sculpting may help anywhere where fat pockets remain after a successful weight loss and exercise plan has been completed.
What is body contouring financing?
Body contouring financing is any form of borrowing you use to pay for the procedure. Though usually a personal loan, there are other forms of finance that we’ll be detailing later.
What are the best body contouring personal loans?
If you are considering body contouring a personal loan is often the best form of financing. Here are some of the best options:
Avant: borrow $2,000-$35,000 at 9.95-35.99% (minimum credit score: 550)
✔ Minimum Credit Score: 550
✔ APR: 9.95 - 35.95%
✔ Loan term: 2 - 5 years
✔ Funding turnaround: within 24 hours in most cases
With Avant personal loans, borrowers with fair to good credit scores can get access to super fast funding up to $35K. Best for debt consolidation.
Axos Bank: borrow $10,000-$50,000 at 6.79-17.99% (minimum credit score: 700)
LightStream: borrow $5,000-$100,000 at 4.49-20.49% (minimum credit score: 660)
Upgrade: borrow $1,000-$50,000 at 5.94-35.47% (minimum credit score: 560)
✔ Minimum Credit Score: 660
✔ APR: 5.94% to 35.97%
✔ Loan term: 2 - 7 years
✔ Funding turnaround: as soon as next business day
Upgrade offers borrowers with fair credit scores to obtain loans up to $50k. Joint applications are allowed. Origination fees may apply.
How does body contouring financing work?
Commonly, people take out a personal loan to cover the cost of the surgical procedure and other costs involved. This lump sum, plus interest, is then paid back in monthly installments for the term of the loan. Typically, loans are taken out for 2 to 5 years but both shorter and longer terms are available.
How much does body contouring cost?
The final cost will depend very much upon what level of contouring you are looking for. While a full-body procedure may cost around $30,000 you may only need $8,000 for arm contouring or $10,000 for your thighs.
Are there different types of body contouring surgery?
Body contouring surgery can be broadly divided into two areas:
Liposuction: This is the most common cosmetic surgery procedure carried out in the U.S. and is particularly appropriate for those who have fatty deposits that refuse to disappear with diet and exercise.
The procedure may involve one or a combination of the following:
- Laser liposuction
- Tumescent liposuction
- Ultrasonic-assisted liposuction
- Power-assisted liposuction
Body contouring surgery: Particularly where much weight has been lost, liposuction, by itself, is often not enough and needs to be combined with lifts and tucks. Your surgeon will assess your condition and advise you on the particular combination of procedures that are right for you.
Commonly they will consider the following:
- Abdominoplasty, or tummy tuck
- Breast lifts and/or augmentation
- Buttock lift
- Belt procedure, also known as a circumferential body lift
- Lift for the inner thighs
- Brachioplasty for the arms
- Panniculectomy for the lower abdomen
Usually, and depending on the individual, a number of procedures will be needed to produce the desired result.
Does body contouring really work?
Body contouring is a proven method of reshaping your body. While weight loss regimes and exercise programs are hugely beneficial, they are rarely a complete solution. In particular, stretched, saggy skin will not magically disappear. The only answer is surgery.
Will my health insurance cover body contouring?
Body contouring is very unlikely to be covered by any health insurer. It is elective surgery and as such insurance will not help with the finance.
Do body contouring scars fade?
The scars produced by body contouring will fade and become less noticeable in the weeks and months following the procedure but they will never entirely vanish. That said, a talented surgeon will ensure they are placed in relatively unseen areas.
How often can you have body contouring done?
You should remember that body contouring is a surgical procedure and therefore should not be repeated too often. It is better to maintain your body weight and continue to exercise so that you don’t need to undergo the procedure more than once or twice in your lifetime.
How much weight can you lose with body contouring?
Body contouring is not a replacement for weight loss programs. Rather, body contouring perfects the appearance of your body once the weight loss has been achieved. Most people lose around 5-25lbs in fat and excess skin.
Ready to find the best loan for cosmetics & plastic surgery procedures? Get started!
Need help finding the right loan?
No worries, we've got you covered! Compare personalized loan options in just minutes without impact on your credit score.
How Pasha Funding Works
How can I finance body contouring?
The best ways to finance body contouring are:
- Savings: all types of loans cost you money, so it is better if you can provide some or all of the cash yourself. While savings may be the most cost-effective means of finance they may not be the best for you. Depriving you of the financial cushion that savings provide may be unwise and you may not want to disturb long-term investments.
- Personal Loans: a personal loan is the most common way of funding body contouring. It allows you to spread the cost over a period of time and, provided you have a good credit score, offers reasonable interest rates. It is also a flexible way of borrowing as the money is paid directly to you and allows you to pay for the procedure and all the other extra costs from a single pot.
- 0% APR Credit Cards: credit cards can be an expensive way to borrow but if you can qualify for a 0% APR card then the loan costs you nothing. Remember that the 0% is for an introductory period only and that the interest rate will jump when that is over.
- HELOC: With a full-body lift coming in at about $30,000 a Home Equity Line of Credit can be a good option. Operating much like a credit card, the provider sets you a limit which you can draw from as needed, usually at low interest rates. The lender can offer a low APR and a high credit limit because your home is collateral for the loan. The downside is that, should you default, your home is at risk.
- 401(k) Loan: Many 401(k) schemes allow access to your savings before retirement age. With no credit check or interest, this may be your preferred method of financing body contouring but make certain that it does not affect your plans at retirement.
- In-House Financing: With the relatively high costs involved, many companies specializing in body contouring offer financial schemes in conjunction with a lending partner. This may be convenient but make sure you can’t get a better deal elsewhere before signing.
Pros & Cons of Body Contouring Financing
- It allows you to get the body you want
- You can have the procedure now and not have to save up
- You retain your investments and savings
- The cost is spread over time
- Meeting the loan repayments may mean you have to postpone other plans
- Without good credit, borrowing can be expensive and hard to find
What credit score do you need to obtain body contouring financing?
Anything below 600 will make obtaining a loan difficult and any loan will likely be expensive. A score approaching 700 will allow you to choose from the best offers on the market.
Can I get body contouring with bad credit?
Finance is often available for anyone, but if you have a poor credit score it will be both hard to find and very expensive to repay. Use our calculator to find out if financing may be a realistic option for you.
Body Contouring Financing Calculator
Make sure you understand how much your repayments may cost you with our calculator:
How to Qualify for Body Contouring Financing
To qualify for affordable financing for your body contouring surgery, you’ll need:
- A credit score over 660
- A debt-to-income ratio of 30% or less
- Annual income over $50,000 (this varies significantly, but for full body contouring, repayments will be around $550 so you need to prove you can easily meet the monthly payments)
Compare body contouring personal loans and apply
Having a body you are happy in is extremely important, boosting confidence and improving your qualify of life, so finding finance for body contouring might be a priority. The first step is to get an in-depth consultation with a plastic surgeon to refine exactly what you need and the costs involved.
With this knowledge, you can investigate your finance options and compare costs. Our tables are the place to begin your search for the right personal loan that will give you the opportunity to get the perfect body. When you find the one that’s right for you, simply click apply.
Cosmetic Financing Options
Face & Neck
Personal Loans for Every Occasion
Personal Loan Types
Auto Repair Loans
Credit Card Consolidation Loans
Fast Personal Loans
Home Improvement Loans
Horse Barn Financing
Family Planning Loans
Land Purchase Financing
Manufactured Home Financing
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery Financing
Owner Builder Construction Loans
Personal Loans for House Down Payment
Personal Loans for Self Employed
Debt Consolidation Loans
Vacation & Travel Loans
Emergency Personal Loans
Personal Loans with Co-signers
Home Improvement Financing
Bathroom Remodel Financing
Basement Remodel Financing
Boat Dock Loans
Driveway Paving Financing
Home Addition Financing
Hot Tub Financing
Home Insulation Financing
Interior & Exterior Painting Financing
Kitchen Remodel Financing
Kitchen Cabinet Financing
Pole Barn Financing
Solar Panel Financing
Swimming Pool Financing
Sunroom Addition Loans
Window Replacement Financing