Facial Implant Financing
Get pre-qualified for a personal loan in just minutes with no impact on your credit score.
Loan Options for Facial Implant Procedures
When we aren’t completely happy with the way we look, it can knock our confidence and sometimes leave us feeling like we need to hide away.
With so many cosmetic surgery options available to us, there is always the option to alter the way we look to allow us to feel more confident and happier in ourselves. However, these surgical procedures are expensive, and so many feel as though looking exactly how they want is out of reach. With facial implant financing, you can gain the money you need to enhance your face into something you are really happy with.
Applying for facial implant financing is fast and easy:
Compare Your Personal Loan Options
What is facial implant financing?
Facial implant financing is any method of borrowing that gives you the money you need to pay for your cosmetic surgery. This typically comes in the form of a personal loan, but there are other financial products available. We will discuss these below.
How does facial implant financing work?
Again, most people will opt to use a personal loan to finance their facial implant surgery. This is where you borrow a lump sum that will cover the cost of your surgery and any additional costs related to your treatment.
You are then required to pay back this sum, with added interest, in weekly or monthly payments, over a fixed term. This term will vary depending on the lender and amount, but it is usually between two and five years.
What are the best facial implant personal loans?
- Avant: borrow $2,000-$35,000 at 9.95-35.99% (minimum credit score: 550)
- Axos Bank: borrow $10,000-$50,000 at 6.79-17.99% (minimum credit score: 700)
- LendingClub: borrow $1,000-$40,000 at 7.04-35.89% (minimum credit score: 600)
- LightStream: borrow $5,000-$100,000 at 4.49-20.49% (minimum credit score: 660)
- Universal Credit: borrow $1,000-$50,000 at 8.93-35.43% (minimum credit score: 560)
- Upgrade: borrow $1,000-$50,000 at 5.94-35.47% (minimum credit score: 560)
- Upstart: borrow $1,000-$50,000 at 4.81-35.99% (minimum credit score: none)
What are facial implants and what are they made of?
Facial implants are expertly formed from solid materials that are safe to combine with human tissue. Generally, facial implants are made of solid silicone, however, some cosmetic surgeons will use porous polyethylene or expanded polytetrafluoroethylene as an alternative.
Although any part of the face can be enhanced in this way, the most common implantation sites are the chin, cheeks, and jawline.
How much do facial implants cost?
According to statistics from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, facial implants had an average cost of $2,299 to $3,669 in 2020, with some facial implant procedures more expensive than others.
Are there different types of facial implants?
There are 4 most common types of facial implants:
- Jaw Implants: This procedure involves placing an implant between the base of the gum and the cheek to lift and enhance the jawline.
- Cheek Implants: To add cheek implants to the face, the surgeon will go through the inside of the upper lip or through the lower eyelid. A cheek implant will bring more distinction between facial features and enhance the cheekbones.
- Chin Implants: Chin implants are added to the face through the lower lip or the bottom of the chin. This procedure enhances the chin to balance out facial features and improve the overall shape of the face.
- Facial Hair Implants: Facial hair implants involves taking hair from the back of the head, which is the most similar to facial hair, and bringing it onto the front of the face. This is typically done through a process called follicular unit transfer (FUT). Small incisions are made in the desired area, which will determine how the hairs grow, and hairs are then implanted.
Facial Implants vs. Fillers: What’s the difference?
The other option available to enhance areas of the face is fillers. Whereas facial implants are a solid material, a filler is a gel that is injected into the face to plump up the features.
Facial Implants vs. Fillers: Which is better for me?
Whether you choose to have facial implants or fillers is down to personal preference and what you are looking to achieve from your cosmetic procedure.
Yes, facial implants are more expensive than fillers, but they only require one procedure, as opposed to the 2-5 treatments required for fillers, and they will last a lot longer.
If you are concerned about having surgery or anesthesia, you will want to opt for fillers, however, the results will not be as dramatic and will simply work to ‘plump’.
If you can take the time out for recovery (around 3 to 6 weeks), the results of facial implants will be much more dramatic than fillers.
How long do facial implants last?
One of the biggest benefits of facial implants over fillers is that they are permanent, whereas fillers will last somewhere between 6 months and 2 years.
How can I finance facial implants?
The best methods for financing facial implants are:
- Savings: Before, resorting to borrowing money, you should always hope to use savings to make an expensive purchase, whether they cover the whole cost or just part of it. This is going to be the most affordable option and will ensure that you get into little to no debt.
- Personal Loans: As mentioned earlier, personal loans are the most popular type of financing to fund facial implant surgery. This type of financing lets you spread out the cost of surgery over a long period, often up to five years. The amount you will be able to borrow and the interest rate you will be offered depends largely on your credit score. As the lump sum is paid directly to you, you can decide exactly what expenses your loan is put toward.
- 0% APR Credit Cards: If you can qualify for a 0% APR credit card or one with a low interest rate (below 6%), using a credit card to cover all or part of your costs can be a smart move.
- HELOC: If your cosmetic surgery is particularly expensive, you might want to take on a Home Equity Line of Credit. You can draw from this as and when you need to, paying interest only on what you use. As your home is used as collateral you can typically get a high credit limit, but it also means putting your home at risk should you be unable to make repayments.
- 401(k) Loan: Depending on your plan, you may be able to take out retirement savings early. You won’t be subject to a credit check or have to pay interest, but it can disrupt your retirement plans, depending on the terms of your particular plan.
- In-House Financing: Many plastic surgeons will offer in-house financing that allows you to pay for your procedure in installments. This usually works as a personal loan with a partner lender, where the money is paid to the surgeon directly. Most in-house financing will come with desirable terms, but you should look around to ensure you can’t find a better deal with an external lender.
Ready to find the best loan for cosmetics & plastic surgery procedures? Get started!
Need help finding the right loan?
No worries, we've got you covered! Compare personalized loan options in just minutes without impact on your credit score.
How Pasha Funding Works
Pros & Cons of Facial Implant Financing
- No longer feel like you don’t like what you see in the mirror
- Get treatment now, without having to save up first
- Leave your savings untouched
- Spread the cost into more manageable payments
- Can be expensive, meaning other large expenses will have to be put on hold until the loan is paid off
- Financing options are expensive if you don’t have good to excellent credit
What credit score do you need to obtain facial implant financing?
Financing will be less affordable for you if you have a credit score lower than 600, and if you are looking for the best funding options you should be looking to have a credit score of 690 or more.
Can I get facial implant financing with bad credit?
It is unlikely, but that isn’t to say it is impossible. You need to consider carefully what you can afford and be aware that the lower your credit, the higher the interest rates will be. Our calculator is a quick way to find out whether you should consider facial implant financing or not.
Facial Implant Financing Calculator
Get a better understanding of how much your facial implant repayments may cost you with our calculator:
How to Qualify for Facial Implant Financing
In order to qualify for affordable financing for your facial implant surgery, you can expect to need:
- a credit score of 660+
- annual income of $20,000+
- a debt-to-income ratio of no more than 30%
Compare facial implant personal loans and apply
If you are looking to obtain the face you have always dreamed of and have decided that a facial implant is right for you, then you can think about financing. Start out by having a consultation with a cosmetic surgeon to get a more accurate idea of how much your facial implants will cost you, and therefore how much financing you will need.
We have put together a list of the best facial implant personal loans to make it easy for you to compare rates and find the best financial option for you. Simply click apply to get the funding you need to achieve your ideal look.
Cosmetic Financing Options
Face & Neck
Personal Loans for Every Occasion
Personal Loan Types
Auto Repair Loans
Credit Card Consolidation Loans
Fast Personal Loans
Home Improvement Loans
Horse Barn Financing
Family Planning Loans
Land Purchase Financing
Manufactured Home Financing
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery Financing
Owner Builder Construction Loans
Personal Loans for House Down Payment
Personal Loans for Self Employed
Debt Consolidation Loans
Vacation & Travel Loans
Emergency Personal Loans
Personal Loans with Co-signers
Home Improvement Financing
Bathroom Remodel Financing
Basement Remodel Financing
Boat Dock Loans
Driveway Paving Financing
Home Addition Financing
Hot Tub Financing
Home Insulation Financing
Interior & Exterior Painting Financing
Kitchen Remodel Financing
Kitchen Cabinet Financing
Pole Barn Financing
Solar Panel Financing
Swimming Pool Financing
Sunroom Addition Loans
Window Replacement Financing