Breast Reduction Financing
Get pre-qualified for a personal loan in just minutes with no impact on your credit score.
How to Get a Breast Reduction Loan
Many women find that breast reduction surgery gives them a new lease on life - reducing back pain, improving the way their clothes fit, and improving their confidence in their bodies. Of course, breast reduction surgery is something that should never be done on a budget, and so you may need breast reduction financing to afford the results you desire.
Applying for breast reduction financing is fast and easy:
Compare Your Personal Loan Options
What is breast reduction financing?
Breast reduction financing is any form of borrowing you get to pay for breast reduction surgery. This financing usually pays for the surgery but can pay for aftercare and other aspects of your recovery.
How does breast reduction financing work?
There are a few different types of financing you can use for breast reduction financing (which we’ll cover shortly) but most people choose to use a personal loan. This is where you borrow a lump sum amount and pay it back monthly, plus interest, over a fixed period. This term is usually 3-5 years.
What are the best breast reduction personal loans?
Make sure you consider all options available to you, but most people will find a personal loan is the best option. Here are some of our favorites:
LightStream: borrow $5,000-$100,000 at 4.49-20.49% (minimum credit score: 660)
Upgrade: borrow $1,000-$50,000 at 5.94-35.47% (minimum credit score: 560)
✔ Minimum Credit Score: 660
✔ APR: 5.94% to 35.97%
✔ Loan term: 2 - 7 years
✔ Funding turnaround: as soon as next business day
Upgrade offers borrowers with fair credit scores to obtain loans up to $50k. Joint applications are allowed. Origination fees may apply.
LendingPoint: borrow $1,000-$50,000 at 4.81-35.99% (minimum credit score: none)
✔ Minimum Credit Score: 580
✔ APR: 9.99-35.99%
✔ Loan term: 2 - 4 years
✔ Funding turnaround: as fast as within 24 hours
With LendingPoint, borrowers with fair credit can obtain a loan between $2,000 - $36,500 and get funded within 24 hours. Origination fees may apply.
How big do your breasts need to be to get a reduction?
There are no rules around how big your breasts need to be to get a reduction, but generally, a breast reduction can take you down 1-2 cup sizes. Most people with large breasts pair their breast reduction surgery with a breast lift, which together offers the best results.
How much does breast reduction surgery cost?
In general, you can expect to pay around $6,000 for breast reduction surgery. If you choose to pair your breast reduction surgery with a breast lift, as is common, you can expect to pay $8,000 - $12,000.
Common Reasons Why People Choose Breast Reduction Surgery
Some of the reasons why people choose to invest in breast reduction surgery are:
- To reduce back, shoulder, and neck pain caused by heavy breasts
- To eliminate sweat rash and other skin irritation problems under the breasts
- To reduce nerve pain
- To be able to do more physical activity without discomfort
- To give their breasts a better appearance
- To have better self-confidence
- To purchase clothes that fit their body, not just their breasts
- To have an easier time finding clothes and bras that fit
What are the costs associated with breast reduction surgery?
It’s important to have a realistic picture of all the costs associated so you can get the right financing and/or save enough to comfortably cover all possible costs. Here are some of the costs you need to consider:
- Hospital/hotel fees ($500 - $2,000 - may or may not be included with the total cost you’re quoted, so check)
- The cost of the surgery (around $5,000)
- Anesthesia costs ($1,000 - $1,500 - usually included with the cost of the surgery, but check)
- Medication costs (sometimes included, but often optional)
- Supportive post-surgery garments ($250)
Will my health insurance cover breast reduction surgery?
In most cases, no, but there are some circumstances in which they will cover some or all of the cost of your surgery if it is deemed necessary by a medical doctor. This will be the case if your breasts are causing you pain, causing a loss of function, or frequent infection. Note that you (usually) need to have a BMI of less than 35 to be approved for a breast reduction paid for in part or full by your health insurance. If your health insurance will cover the cost, you’ll need to use an approved surgeon or be willing to pay additional costs.
Ready to find the best loan for cosmetics & plastic surgery procedures? Get started!
Need help finding the right loan?
No worries, we've got you covered! Compare personalized loan options in just minutes without impact on your credit score.
How Pasha Funding Works
Can breast reduction surgery be financed?
Yes, you can finance breast reduction surgery. This can be done through any of the options we’ll cover below.
How can I finance a breast reduction?
Here are the most popular options for financing a breast reduction:
- Personal Loans: Personal loans are the most popular choice and allow you to borrow a flexible amount and control what it pays for since the money is deposited in your account. How much you can borrow depends on your creditworthiness.
- 0% APR Credit Cards: If you have a high income or only need to borrow a small amount, a 0% APR credit card may be a good choice if you have a high credit score. A low-interest credit card can be another good option for those with a high score.
- HELOC: A Home Equity Line of Credit allows you to borrow as necessary against the value of your home, up to a given credit limit. This type of borrowing is flexible and often has a relatively low-interest rate, but does put your home at risk if the worst was to happen.
- 401(k) Loan: Some 401(k) plans allow you to take out a loan for a term of up to 5 years. Since you’re borrowing from yourself, there is no credit check and no interest to pay.
- In-House Financing: Many surgeons offer in-house financing with a partner lender. This is usually a personal loan, so make sure you compare it with external funding options to ensure you’re getting a good deal.
Of course, paying for your surgery from your savings and investments (if they can be liquidated without penalty) will usually be the most affordable option.
Pros & Cons of Breast Reduction Financing
- Get the surgery you want now (rather than later)
- Keep your savings
- Spread the cost over a much longer-term
- Many of the options have low interest rates, especially if you have a high credit score
- If you stretch yourself financially to afford the surgery, you may find you have to put other big life decisions on hold until you pay it off
- If you don’t have a good credit score, you’ll struggle to find affordable financing
What credit score do I need to qualify for breast reduction financing?
You need a credit score of 600 or higher to qualify for affordable plastic surgery financing options, but 690 or higher is recommended.
Can I get breast reduction financing with bad credit?
It’s unlikely - if you do find options you’ll likely find that your financing options come with extremely high-interest rates that make the repayments (and overall cost) unaffordable. Make sure you understand what you can realistically afford.
Breast Reduction Financing Calculator
Use our calculator below to find out how much your repayments may be:
How to Qualify for Breast Reduction Financing
To qualify for affordable breast implant revision financing, you’ll need (in general):
- A credit score over 660
- A debt-to-income ratio of 30% or less
- Annual income over $20,000
Compare breast reduction personal loans and apply
A breast reduction can drastically improve your quality of life and self-confidence, so the surgery is well worth the investment if you decide it is right for you. If your surgery can’t be covered by your health insurance, a personal loan is usually the best choice. Once you know how much your surgery will cost to get the results you want (it’s a good idea to have a consultation before you apply for financing), it’s time to compare rates and apply. In our tables, you’ll find the best breast reduction personal loans so start comparing and when you find the right loan for you, click apply. You’ll soon have the funding you need for your surgery.
Cosmetic Financing Options
Face & Neck
Personal Loans for Every Occasion
Personal Loan Types
Auto Repair Loans
Credit Card Consolidation Loans
Fast Personal Loans
Home Improvement Loans
Horse Barn Financing
Family Planning Loans
Land Purchase Financing
Manufactured Home Financing
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery Financing
Owner Builder Construction Loans
Personal Loans for House Down Payment
Personal Loans for Self Employed
Debt Consolidation Loans
Vacation & Travel Loans
Emergency Personal Loans
Personal Loans with Co-signers
Home Improvement Financing
Bathroom Remodel Financing
Basement Remodel Financing
Boat Dock Loans
Driveway Paving Financing
Home Addition Financing
Hot Tub Financing
Home Insulation Financing
Interior & Exterior Painting Financing
Kitchen Remodel Financing
Kitchen Cabinet Financing
Pole Barn Financing
Solar Panel Financing
Swimming Pool Financing
Sunroom Addition Loans
Window Replacement Financing