Brow Lift Financing
Get pre-qualified for a personal loan in just minutes with no impact on your credit score.
How to Get a Brow Lift Loan
When we aren’t happy with a part of our body, it can knock our confidence and make us feel self-conscious in social situations. Some things can be easily hidden by clothing, but when you aren’t happy with an aspect of your face it can make things a little more difficult. Brows help to frame the face, but often as we age, our brows can become droopy and cause our natural expression to change. A brow lift can help to combat this change and give us renewed confidence. Cosmetic surgical procedures can be expensive, but brow lift financing can help to fund this step to feeling happier in your own skin.
Applying for brow lift financing is fast and easy:
Compare Your Personal Loan Options
What is a brow lift?
Although it varies slightly depending on the exact procedure, a brow lift involves making small incisions across the forehead and around the eyebrows that allow the skin to be tightened and lifted to a higher point.
What is brow lift financing?
Brow lift financing is any type of borrowing you use to pay for your procedure. Most people use a personal loan for this, but there are other types of funding available, which we will look at shortly.
How does brow lift financing work?
Brow lift financing works in different ways depending on the form you choose, but generally, it allows you to borrow a lump sum which you are then required to pay back over time with added interest, through weekly or monthly repayments.
What are the best brow lift personal loans?
Typically, a personal loan is the best form of financing for a brow lift.
Some of the best options are below (click here to compare all offers & get started!)
- Avant: borrow $2,000-$35,000 at 9.95-35.99% (minimum credit score: 550)
- Axos Bank: borrow $10,000-$50,000 at 6.79-17.99% (minimum credit score: 700)
- LendingClub: borrow $1,000-$40,000 at 7.04-35.89% (minimum credit score: 600)
- LightStream: borrow $5,000-$100,000 at 4.49-20.49% (minimum credit score: 660)
- Universal Credit: borrow $1,000-$50,000 at 8.93-35.43% (minimum credit score: 560)
- Upgrade: borrow $1,000-$50,000 at 5.94-35.47% (minimum credit score: 560)
- Upstart: borrow $1,000-$50,000 at 4.81-35.99% (minimum credit score: none)
How much does a brow lift cost?
According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the average cost of a brow lift is $3,900.
How long does a brow lift last? Is it permanent?
You can expect a brow lift to last an average of 10 to 12 years, although it may last longer depending on your age and how well you look after your skin.
Are there different types of brow lift?
There are three common types of brow lift:
- Classic Brow Lift: This is where the surgeon will make an incision from ear to ear across the forehead and remove any excess tissue and fat from underneath. Once any excess skin has been trimmed, the eyebrows will be lifted, and the forehead skin replaced.
- Endoscopic Brow Lift: This type of brow lift is much less invasive, making only small incisions underneath the hair. Fiberoptic equipment allows the surgeon to gradually release the tissue behind the brows and elevate it so the brows appear higher on the face. Healing time will be much quicker than with a classic brow lift and you are likely to experience only minimal bruising.
- Temporal Lift: This is the least invasive type of brow lift and is fundamentally a toned-down version of an endoscopic brow lift. This is a good option if you are looking for a brow lift that will heal fast.
Is a brow lift better than Botox?
The alternative to a surgical brow lift is Botox. Botox is good if you are just looking to fix minor drooping but if you are looking for a solution for anything more, a brow lift is the best option.
Moreover, Botox injections will usually last for only around four months, whereas a brow lift will be effective for at least a decade.
Will a brow lift help hooded eyes?
Yes, a brow lift can help to correct hooded eyes as it works to lift a sagging brow. If your hooded eyes are a result of excess fat on the eyelid, however, you may need to consider a different type of procedure.
How can I finance a brow lift?
You can finance a brow lift in several ways. The best options are:
Savings: The most affordable way to pay for anything is always going to be to use your own money, even if it means clearing out your savings. You should certainly consider paying for at least some of your brow lift with savings, as this will reduce the amount you will need to borrow.
Personal Loans: A personal loan is the most popular way to finance a brow lift. It will allow you to spread the cost of your procedure, typically over two to five years, and the lump sum will be paid straight into your bank account. The amount you will be allowed to borrow, as well as the interest rate offered, will depend on your creditworthiness.
0% APR Credit Cards: Generally, a credit card should be a last resort as it can be very expensive. However, if you have some savings you can use, or are able to qualify for a high credit limit, a credit card with a long 0% APR period or one with low interest rate (6% or below) can be useful.
HELOC: If you are having other procedures alongside your brow lift that will add up to a particularly expensive bill, you could consider a Home Equity Line of Credit. This provides you with financing that you can borrow as and when you need it, and you are only required to pay interest on what you use. This financing often comes with high credit limits and low interest rates, but it does mean putting your home at risk should you default on repayments.
401(k) Loan: You may have the option to loan money from your retirement savings. This financing doesn’t require a credit check or interest payments, but it does mean that you will have less money to live on when you eventually retire. Make sure you look into the terms of your 401(k) plan to ensure it makes sense for your future retirement plans.
In-House Financing: Often, surgeons will offer in-house financing in the form of a personal loan through a lender they work with, and the loan will be paid directly to the surgeon. This financing often comes with favorable terms (or is at the very least convenient) but you should do your research to ensure you can’t get a better deal with a lender of your choice.
Ready to find the best loan for cosmetics & plastic surgery procedures? Get started!
Need help finding the right loan?
No worries, we've got you covered! Compare personalized loan options in just minutes without impact on your credit score.
How Pasha Funding Works
Pros & Cons of Brow Lift Financing
- Feel happy when you look in the mirror and potentially stop those annoying unsolicited “you look grumpy” or “what are you angry about?” comments and questions
- Get treatment when you want it, rather than having to save up
- Don’t have to touch your savings
- Spread the cost into a manageable size
- Can be expensive, meaning you may have to put off other big purchases until your loan has been paid off
- Financing options are costly if your credit score is not good to excellent
What credit score do you need to obtain brow lift financing?
A credit score of 690 or above will open you up to the best financing options and rates, however, it will be much less affordable if you have a credit score under 600.
Can I get brow lift financing with bad credit?
It’s not likely that you will be able to get brow lift financing with bad credit, but it’s not impossible.
Make sure you know exactly what you can afford to borrow with the added interest, remembering that a lower credit score means a higher interest rate.
You can use our calculator to find out if financing is in reach or if it will be a mistake for you.
Brow Lift Financing Calculator
You can find out how much your loan repayments are likely to cost you with our calculator.
How to Qualify for Brow Lift Financing
To qualify for affordable brow lift financing, you can expect to need:
- a credit score of 660 or more
- a debt-to-income ratio of no more than 30%
- annual income of at least $20,000
Compare brow lift personal loans and apply
If you have made the decision that a brow lift is what you need to be happier in your skin, it is time to think about financing. After a consultation with a cosmetic surgeon, you will have a more accurate idea of how much your procedure will cost you, and therefore how much you need to borrow.
We have put the best brow lift personal loans in our tables so that you can easily weigh up your options and find the most affordable loan for you. When you are ready to take the next step, compare loans and apply. You will soon have the financing you need to rejuvenate your face and boost your confidence.
Cosmetic Financing Options
Face & Neck
Personal Loans for Every Occasion
Personal Loan Types
Auto Repair Loans
Credit Card Consolidation Loans
Fast Personal Loans
Home Improvement Loans
Horse Barn Financing
Family Planning Loans
Land Purchase Financing
Manufactured Home Financing
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery Financing
Owner Builder Construction Loans
Personal Loans for House Down Payment
Personal Loans for Self Employed
Debt Consolidation Loans
Vacation & Travel Loans
Emergency Personal Loans
Personal Loans with Co-signers
Home Improvement Financing
Bathroom Remodel Financing
Basement Remodel Financing
Boat Dock Loans
Driveway Paving Financing
Home Addition Financing
Hot Tub Financing
Home Insulation Financing
Interior & Exterior Painting Financing
Kitchen Remodel Financing
Kitchen Cabinet Financing
Pole Barn Financing
Solar Panel Financing
Swimming Pool Financing
Sunroom Addition Loans
Window Replacement Financing