Breast Augmentation Financing
Get pre-qualified for a breast augmentation personal loan in just minutes with no impact on your credit score.
LOANS FOR BREAST AUGMENTATION
Compare Breast Augmentation Financing Options
We’re fortunate to live in a world where if there’s an aspect of your body you’re not happy with, you can take action to change it. Getting breast argumentation surgery isn’t a decision to be taken lightly, but it can be one of the best things you can do for your self-esteem.
Breast argumentation surgery isn’t cheap, and you should look for the best surgeon you can afford. If you don’t have savings to pay for your surgery, a breast augmentation loan can help you spread the cost.
Applying for a breast augmentation loan is fast and easy:
How Pasha Funding Works
Compare Your Personal Loan Options
What is breast augmentation financing?
Breast augmentation financing, often called cosmetic surgery financing, is usually a form of personal loan, where you borrow a lump sum and pay it back in the following months and years.
How does breast augmentation financing work?
This depends on the type of financing you choose, but in most cases you’ll receive a lump sum from a lender which you then use to pay for your surgery. This loan is then paid back via monthly installments in the following months or years following your surgery.
Why get breast augmentation surgery?
- Have a better relationship with yourself
- Have breasts more in proportion with the rest of your body
- Achieve the breast size you desire
- Improve the way your clothes fit
- Achieve breast symmetry
- Lift your breasts after having children or losing weight
- Restore (or improve) your breasts after a mastectomy
- Increase breast size after losing a lot of weight
What is the average cost of breast augmentation surgery?
This will vary depending on what you’re looking to have done, where in the country you plan to get your surgery, and the skill of your surgeon. It’s never worth cutting corners to reduce the cost of your breast augmentation surgery, so make sure you’re prepared to spend on your surgery.
According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the average cost of breast augmentation surgery in 2020 was $4,516, not including costs of implants, anesthesia, and facility charges. Follow the guide below for more specific estimates, but if you’re seriously considering breast augmentation surgery, book a consultation with a surgeon to discuss your options and get a quote.
- Silicone implants: $5,000 - $10,000
- Breast lift: $5,000 - $8,000
Will my health insurance pay for breast augmentation?
Most insurance policies do not include any costs for elective surgery, but will cover the cost of implants after a mastectomy. Make sure you look into your policy to find out what they’ll cover and whether having surgery will affect your policy.
What are the types of financing options for breast augmentation?
- In-house financing: Many cosmetic surgeons offer financing plans and options in-house or with a partner lender, so explore these options to find out if any are right for you and compare them with options from independent lenders.
- Personal loan: This is a convenient and fast way to fund your surgery. This is the traditional type of loan where you borrow a lump sum and pay it back, plus interest, over an agreed term which is usually 1-5 years.
- Credit card: Depending on your credit score and income, you may be able to use a credit card to cover all or part of the cost of your surgery. If you have good or excellent credit, look into cards with a long 0% APR introductory offer, as you may be able to pay off the cost of your surgery without paying any interest.
- HSA or FSA: A Health Savings Account or Flexible Spending Account won’t often cover elective surgery, but it may cover reconstructive surgery or procedure-adjacent costs, such as pain medication or antibiotics.
- Home equity line of credit (HELOC): A home equity line of credit works much like a credit card, since your lender will give you a line of credit you can use that is secured against the value of your home. This can be a good option for homeowners, since you can often access larger amounts, but you do need to be aware that your home is at risk if you don’t keep up repayments.
What are the best breast augmentation lenders?
Origination fees, late fees
Minimum credit score required
Online Member Center allows borrowers to work on their credit and see their score as well as the factors that contribute to it
Varies; within 48 hours on average
Do I need to have good credit to get a breast augmentation loan?
You don’t necessarily need excellent credit, but the better your credit, the more affordable you’ll find it to borrow and the more options you’ll have available to you. If you have a credit score below 600, you may find it difficult or too costly to secure a loan. Take some time to pay down debt and improve your score before getting your surgery if you have poor credit.
How can I qualify for breast augmentation financing?
Your credit history, income, debt utilization, and current debt-to-income ratio will be the main factors that determine your eligibility.
- Credit score: Most lenders are looking for good or excellent credit scores with a good recent credit history.
- Income: Your income will be a big factor in whether or not your qualify, because breast augmentation surgery can be expensive, especially if you have to take unpaid time off from work during your recovery. While most lenders will take your word on your income, you may be asked to supply a proof of income before they offer you a loan.
- Debt utilization: This is how much debt you have compared to your overall credit limit. If you have access to a lot of credit and have also used most of it, you’ll have a high debt utilization percentage, which can suggest to lenders that you don’t manage your debt well.
- Debt-to-income ratio: Finally, your debt-to-income ratio percentage will be taken into account. Your debt-to-income ratio is how much debt you hold compared to how much you make. What lenders will accept here varies wildly, and can be anywhere from a maximum of 25% while others will accept 100%. If you have a debt-to-income ratio of more than 50%, you may struggle to get a loan.
What can I expect to pay monthly when financing a boob job?
This will vary significantly depending on the amount you need to borrow and the interest rate you can achieve, so use a monthly payment calculator like this one for more accurate estimates.
That said, if you had breast implants with a total cost of $5,000 and chose a personal loan with a rate of 12%, your monthly payments would be around $111.22 a month, paid off over 5 years, costing you $1,673.33 (so $6,673.33 overall).
Breast augmentation loan calculator
Is breast augmentation financing a good idea?
If you’re in good financial standing, will easily afford your monthly payments, and know that a breast augmentation will help you improve your relationship with yourself, then yes, it can be a great idea.
However, if you’re going to struggle to cover the costs or if you want to get it done for external reasons (such as someone else’s preference), it is likely not going to be a good idea, at least at this time.
Compare breast augmentation loan options
Once you’ve decided breast augmentation is the best next step for you in your life, and you’ve had a consultation with a surgeon for an accurate estimate of cost, it’s time to compare loans and apply. Start comparing the best breast augmentation loans here and choose the one that best suits your circumstances. In most cases, the application takes less than 10 minutes and once approved, you’ll receive your funding within 2 days.
Personal Loans for Every Occasion
Apply in just minutes to get matched with pre-qualified offers with no impact on your credit.
Compare personalized offers from top trusted providers and choose the terms that work best for you.
Receive funds quickly
Submit your online application, get approved and receive funds as fast as 1-2 business days.
Personal Loan Types
Auto Repair Loans
Credit Card Consolidation Loans
Fast Personal Loans
Home Improvement Loans
Horse Barn Financing
Family Planning Loans
Land Purchase Financing
Manufactured Home Financing
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery Financing
Owner Builder Construction Loans
Personal Loans for House Down Payment
Personal Loans for Self Employed
Debt Consolidation Loans
Vacation & Travel Loans
Emergency Personal Loans
Personal Loans with Co-signers
Home Improvement Financing
Bathroom Remodel Financing
Basement Remodel Financing
Boat Dock Loans
Driveway Paving Financing
Home Addition Financing
Hot Tub Financing
Home Insulation Financing
Interior & Exterior Painting Financing
Kitchen Remodel Financing
Kitchen Cabinet Financing
Pole Barn Financing
Solar Panel Financing
Swimming Pool Financing
Sunroom Addition Loans
Window Replacement Financing