Get pre-qualified for a personal loan in just minutes with no impact on your credit score.
How to Get a Facelift Loan
If you are unhappy with the way your face and neck are aging, you have probably tried all the creams, lotions, serums, and cosmetics to help combat these signs, but sometimes these things just don’t work as well as you had hoped.
When this is the case, a facelift procedure can help you to get back your skin's youthful appearance and leave you feeling more confident. Facelifts are expensive, but with facelift financing, you can gain the funding you need to look 10 years younger.
Applying for facelift financing is fast and easy:
Compare Your Personal Loan Options
What is facelift financing?
Facelift financing is any system of borrowing that provides you with the money you need to pay for your facelift. This often comes in the form of a personal loan, you will have other financial options available to you, which we will look at below.
How does facelift financing work?
Many people will choose to use a personal loan to finance their facelift procedure. This is where you receive a lump sum that will cover the cost of your facelift, along with any additional related costs.
You then pay back this sum, with interest, either through weekly or monthly payments, over a fixed term, usually between two and five years.
What is a facelift?
A facelift is a procedure that lessens signs of aging of the skin on the face and neck, such as wrinkles and sagging skin.
It involves making an incision from the temples, around the ear, to the lower scalp. The skin is then tightened, and excess skin is trimmed. An incision can also be made under the chin to improve signs of aging on the neck.
How much does a facelift cost?
According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, a facelift costs an average of $8,000.
What is a mini facelift?
A mini facelift is less invasive than a regular facelift, taking just a few hours to complete, with much shorter incisions made. This is a good option if you have minimal signs of aging.
How much does a mini facelift cost?
Depending on your provider and location, a mini facelift can cost anywhere from $3,500 to $8,000.
What is a stem cell facelift?
A stem cell facelift uses fat grafting techniques to minimize the visible signs of aging on the face and neck. Fat is injected into areas of the skin, and the stem cells in these deposits work to regenerate the skin to promote a more youthful appearance.
Facelift Alternatives: What is the best type of non-surgical facelift in 2022?
If you feel that a facelift is too invasive (or expensive) for you, there are some popular non-surgical facelift alternatives, including:
- Ultherapy - uses ultrasound heat energy
- Microneedling - provides heat-based energy using small needles
- Dermal fillers
These options will not be as effective as a facelift but will help improve your appearance.
What should I expect during facelift recovery?
Typically, the face will be dressed with a bandage to help combat bruising and swelling.
Recovery time will be dependent on your age, how healthy you are, and the exact facelift procedure you have had. With that said, you can expect to be able to return to normal activities in one to two weeks, but you will be unable to do strenuous exercise until two to four weeks after treatment.
How can I finance a facelift?
The best methods for financing a facelift are:
- Savings: Before thinking about borrowing money, you should always look to use savings for anything with a high cost, even if they cover just part of the cost. This will be the most affordable option for you and will considerably lower the potential debt.
- Personal Loans: As mentioned above, personal loans are the most common type of financing to fund a facelift. This type of financing allows you to spread out the cost over a longer period, sometimes up to five years. The amount you will be able to borrow, as well as the interest rate offered to you, depends largely on your creditworthiness. Since the lump sum is paid directly into your bank account, you can decide exactly which costs your loan is put toward.
- 0% APR Credit Cards: You should only consider a credit card as a last option, however, if you are able to use some savings or are able to qualify for a high credit limit, a 0% APR credit card, or at least one with a low interest rate (below 6%), is an option for you.
- HELOC: If you intend to have other procedures as well as a facelift, you might want to take on a Home Equity Line of Credit to cover the high costs. You can borrow from this line as and when you need to, only paying interest on what you use. As your home is used to secure the loan, you can often get a high credit limit, but it does mean putting your home at risk should you default on repayments.
- 401(k) Loan: Depending on your 401(k) plan, you may be able to take out your retirement savings early. This doesn’t require a credit check or and there is no interest to pay, but it will mean having less money to use when you do retire.
- In-House Financing: The majority of cosmetic surgeons will offer in-house financing that will allow you to pay for your facelift in installments. This is usually in the form of a personal loan through a partner lender, and the money is paid to the surgeon directly. A lot of in-house financing comes with desirable terms, but be sure to look at external lenders first to ensure you can’t find a better deal with one of them.
Ready to find the best loan for cosmetics & plastic surgery procedures? Get started!
Need help finding the right loan?
No worries, we've got you covered! Compare personalized loan options in just minutes without impact on your credit score.
How Pasha Funding Works
Pros & Cons of Facelift Financing
- Boost your confidence
- No need to save up
- Leave your savings as they are
- Spread out the cost
- If you have good or excellent credit, many options have low interest rates
- Can be costly, meaning other large purchases will have to be put off until you have repaid what has been borrowed
- Financing options are expensive if you have fair or bad credit
What credit score do you need to obtain facelift financing?
Financing a facelift will be less affordable for you if you have a credit score don’t have a credit score of at least 600, but if you are looking for the best, most affordable funding options, you will need a credit score of 690+.
Can I get facelift financing with bad credit?
It is unlikely, but it isn’t necessarily impossible. You need to understand exactly what you can afford and know that the lower your credit score is, the higher the interest rates will be for you. Our calculator is an easy way to determine whether you should consider facelift financing or not.
Facelift Financing Calculator
Obtain a better understanding of how much your facelift procedure may cost you with our calculator:
Ready to apply for a personal loan?
Compare rates from top lenders with no impact on your credit, ever.
What are the best facelift personal loans?
In most cases, a personal loan is the best form of financing for a facelift procedure. Here are some of the best options:
- Avant: borrow $2,000-$35,000 at 9.95-35.99% (minimum credit score: 550)
- Axos Bank: borrow $10,000-$50,000 at 6.79-17.99% (minimum credit score: 700)
- LendingClub: borrow $1,000-$40,000 at 7.04-35.89% (minimum credit score: 600)
- LightStream: borrow $5,000-$100,000 at 4.49-20.49% (minimum credit score: 660)
- Universal Credit: borrow $1,000-$50,000 at 8.93-35.43% (minimum credit score: 560)
- Upgrade: borrow $1,000-$50,000 at 5.94-35.47% (minimum credit score: 560)
- Upstart: borrow $1,000-$50,000 at 4.81-35.99% (minimum credit score: none)
How to Qualify for Facelift Financing
To qualify for affordable facelift financing, you are likely to need:
- a credit score of 660 or over
- annual income of $20,000 or more
- a debt-to-income ratio of 30% or less
Compare facelift personal loans and apply
If you want to look like your younger self again and feel that a facelift is right for you, you can look at obtaining financing. Once you have had a consultation with a cosmetic surgeon you can get an accurate idea of how much your facelift will cost you, and consequently how much you will need to borrow.
We have collated the best facelift personal loans to make comparing rates simple and enable you to easily find the best financial option. Simply click apply to get the funding you need to get the facelift you have been waiting for.
Cosmetic Financing Options
Face & Neck
Personal Loans for Every Occasion
Find Your Best Rate
Compare Best Personal Loans
Personal Loan Payoff Calculator
Personal Loan Lender Reviews
Personal Loans By Credit
Personal Loans for Fair Credit
Personal Loans for Good Credit
Personal Loans for Excellent Credit
Personal Loan Types
Auto Repair Loans
Credit Card Consolidation Loans
Fast Personal Loans
Home Improvement Loans
Horse Barn Financing
Family Planning Loans
Land Purchase Financing
Manufactured Home Financing
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery Financing
Owner Builder Construction Loans
Personal Loans for House Down Payment
Personal Loans for Self Employed
Personal Loans for Furniture Expenses
Debt Consolidation Loans
Vacation & Travel Loans
Emergency Personal Loans
Personal Loans with Co-signers
Home Improvement Financing
Bathroom Remodel Financing
Basement Remodel Financing
Boat Dock Loans
Driveway Paving Financing
Home Addition Financing
Hot Tub Financing
Home Insulation Financing
Interior & Exterior Painting Financing
Kitchen Remodel Financing
Kitchen Cabinet Financing
Pole Barn Financing
Solar Panel Financing
Swimming Pool Financing
Sunroom Addition Loans
Window Replacement Financing