Chin Surgery Financing
Get pre-qualified for a personal loan in just minutes with no impact on your credit score.
Chin Surgery Loan Options
How we look is terribly important to most of us. It affects our confidence, our self-esteem, and how others see us. The science of plastic surgery has come a very long way in the last 20 years and can be life-changing to those who elect to undergo treatment.
Chin surgery, or mentoplasty, is often suggested as a way of improving the balance of the face and is achieved by adding implants, moving bone, or reducing bone. The resculpting can make a huge difference and often goes hand in hand with rhinoplasty. Chin surgery is often costly, so you may seek chin surgery financing to fund the process.
Applying for chin surgery financing is fast and easy:
Compare Your Personal Loan Options
What is chin surgery financing?
Chin surgery financing is any type of borrowing you get to help pay for your surgical procedure and ancillary costs. Most often this is a personal loan, but we will look at some alternatives as well.
How does chin surgery financing work?
Commonly, people use a personal loan to fund their chin surgery. The lender gives you a lump sum which you repay in monthly installments, plus the interest, over a fixed period of time, typically 2-5 years.
What are the best chin surgery personal loans?
Often, a personal loan is the simplest and best form of financing chin surgery. Here are some of the best picks:
- Avant: borrow $2,000-$35,000 at 9.95-35.99% (minimum credit score: 550)
- Axos Bank: borrow $10,000-$50,000 at 6.79-17.99% (minimum credit score: 700)
- LendingClub: borrow $1,000-$40,000 at 7.04-35.89% (minimum credit score: 600)
- LightStream: borrow $5,000-$100,000 at 4.49-20.49% (minimum credit score: 660)
- Universal Credit: borrow $1,000-$50,000 at 8.93-35.43% (minimum credit score: 560)
- Upgrade: borrow $1,000-$50,000 at 5.94-35.47% (minimum credit score: 560)
- Upstart: borrow $1,000-$50,000 at 4.81-35.99% (minimum credit score: none)
How much does chin surgery cost?
Costs for chin surgery vary widely depending on the scope and difficulty of the work required. While the American Society of Plastic Surgeons suggests that the average cost for chin augmentation is a little over $3,000, that figure does not include the cost of the facility, the anesthetist, and other expenses. A simple procedure may come in at $6,500, while the cost of extensive remodeling can be substantial.
Are there different types of chin surgery?
Broadly speaking, there are two sorts of chin surgery:
- Chin reduction surgery: Sometimes known as chin shaving surgery, this procedure aims to reduce a chin that is too forward thrusting and prominent. Surplus bone is removed and the chin re-profiled while the patient is under general anesthetic.
- Chin augmentation: Though occasionally achieved by moving forward bone from the jaw itself, this operation usually involves adding a specially made silicone implant to the jaw. This helps those whose chin is receding by improving the jawline.
Will my health insurance cover chin surgery?
Generally, no. Chin surgery is an elective procedure so your health insurance will not cover the expense. In some cases, jaw surgery is carried out to relieve pain caused by temporomandibular disorders or correct an uneven jaw that causes pain when eating. In these circumstances, your health insurance policy might cover the work needed.
Is chin surgery risky?
While any procedure that involves a general anesthetic can never be risk-free, chin surgery is regarded as fairly safe. There is always a possibility of swelling, infection, nerve damage, bleeding, pain, and other side effects but the risks will be discussed with you by your plastic surgeon and are unlikely.
How long does chin surgery recovery take?
Most people are able to return to work or resume their normal daily routine in about a week after the procedure, though they must refrain from strenuous activities. Bruising will subside after about 10 days but it may be a couple of months before all swelling goes away and you can see the final result.
How do you get rid of a double chin without surgery?
A double chin is caused by submental fat and as such is not directly affected by chin surgery. Exercise and diet can help but lipolysis and mesotherapy may be advisable.
Do chin surgery scars fade?
Scars caused by chin surgery will fade over time but, like all scars, will never disappear entirely. The incision is usually made inside the mouth so any scar will never be seen. Sometimes the incision is made under the chin so will be visible but it is a small one and will not be prominent.
What kind of results can I expect from chin surgery?
Chin surgery can fundamentally improve the shape of your face in one step. Not only does it affect the shape of your chin, but it also contributes to the forehead/cheek/chin balance.
How can I finance chin surgery?
The best ways to finance chin surgery are:
- Savings: You should always look at using savings and easy-to-access investments before seeking outside finance. Borrowing money can be expensive so if you do have enough to pay for the operation yourself you should seriously consider doing it. However, you may not want to reduce your savings or disrupt your investments, or simply do not have enough put by to bear the cost.
- Personal Loans: Personal loans are the most common way to fund chin surgery and the typical term length of 2-5 years means repayments can be very affordable. It is an especially good option for anyone with good credit as a personal loan is one of the most affordable ways of borrowing money and carries low interest rates.
- 0% APR Credit Cards: Although credit cards typically have quite high APRs, if you can qualify for one with an introductory offer of 0% or just above it is an easy and cheap way of financing your chin surgery. However, remember that this period will end and then interest rates typically increase to around 26%, so you’ll need to have a plan for paying it off in time or moving the balance.
- HELOC: A Home Equity Line of Credit may be a good choice for more extensive procedures. Operating much like a credit card, the lender gives you a credit limit against which you can draw money as often as necessary while making regular repayments. While a HELOC often has a high credit limit and low interest rates you need to be aware that the lender can offer these terms because your house acts as security for the loan. Therefore, if you default on repayments your home is at risk.
- 401(k) Loan: Your 401(k) plan may well allow you to take out a loan from your future retirement savings. With no credit check or interest, this can be the perfect option for financing your chin surgery. Make certain, however, that taking money out now won’t disrupt your retirement plans as some will not allow you to pay into your retirement fund until you’ve paid off the loan.
- In-House Financing: Many plastic surgeons offer finance in partnership with a finance company. While this might be the easiest option check that you can’t get better terms on the open market.
Ready to find the best loan for cosmetics & plastic surgery procedures? Get started!
Need help finding the right loan?
No worries, we've got you covered! Compare personalized loan options in just minutes without impact on your credit score.
How Pasha Funding Works
Pros & Cons of Chin Surgery Financing
- No longer feel self-conscious
- You don’t have to wait and save up
- No need to eat into your savings
- You have plenty of time to spread the cost and pay it in affordable installments
- Paying off a loan is a serious undertaking and may affect other financial plans
- If you don’t have good credit finance can be hard to come by and expensive
What credit score do you need to obtain chin surgery financing?
A credit score of 690 or more will give you access to the best loans with the lowest interest but with anything less than 600 you will struggle to find affordable finance.
Can I get chin surgery financing with bad credit?
It may be possible to find finance with bad credit but you may find any offer to be unaffordable. Use our calculator to find out if financing may be a realistic option for you or not.
Chin Surgery Financing Calculator
Use our calculator to understand what your repayments will be:
Ready to apply for a personal loan?
Compare rates from top lenders with no impact on your credit, ever.
How to Qualify for Chin Surgery Financing
To qualify for affordable financing for your chin surgery, you’ll need:
- A credit score over 660
- A debt-to-income ratio of 20-30% or less
- Annual income over $20,000, though if your surgery costs over $5,000 you’ll likely need a much higher income
Compare chin surgery personal loans and apply
Chin surgery can have a dramatic effect on the way you look and be an immense help in boosting the way you feel about yourself and how you interact with others. When you have decided it is the right step to take, the consultation with your plastic surgeon should include an accurate estimate of probable costs.
When you’re ready to move forward, it’s time to compare loans and apply. We’ve rounded up the best arm lift personal loans in our tables, so compare rates and find the best loan for your circumstances. When you find the one that’s right for you, simply click apply, you’ll soon have the funding you need.
Cosmetic Financing Options
Face & Neck
Personal Loans for Every Occasion
Find Your Best Rate
Compare Best Personal Loans
Personal Loan Payoff Calculator
Personal Loan Lender Reviews
Personal Loans By Credit
Personal Loans for Fair Credit
Personal Loans for Good Credit
Personal Loans for Excellent Credit
Personal Loan Types
Auto Repair Loans
Credit Card Consolidation Loans
Fast Personal Loans
Home Improvement Loans
Horse Barn Financing
Family Planning Loans
Land Purchase Financing
Manufactured Home Financing
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery Financing
Owner Builder Construction Loans
Personal Loans for House Down Payment
Personal Loans for Self Employed
Personal Loans for Furniture Expenses
Debt Consolidation Loans
Vacation & Travel Loans
Emergency Personal Loans
Personal Loans with Co-signers
Home Improvement Financing
Bathroom Remodel Financing
Basement Remodel Financing
Boat Dock Loans
Driveway Paving Financing
Home Addition Financing
Hot Tub Financing
Home Insulation Financing
Interior & Exterior Painting Financing
Kitchen Remodel Financing
Kitchen Cabinet Financing
Pole Barn Financing
Solar Panel Financing
Swimming Pool Financing
Sunroom Addition Loans
Window Replacement Financing