Buttock Enhancement Financing
Get pre-qualified for a personal loan in just minutes. Checking rates won’t affect your credit score
How to Get a Butt Lift Loan
If you are lucky, simply doing targeted exercises can shape your buttocks into something you are happy with, but for many people, this isn’t the case. If you have lost a significant amount of weight, are unhappy with the buttocks you have naturally, have lost your body shape after pregnancy, or are simply unhappy with the way your body is aging you may find that a buttock enhancement procedure is what you need to get your confidence back and have your dream body.
A butt lift is a costly surgery and you should never try to have it done on a budget. Many people seek buttock enhancement financing to fund their surgery.
Applying for butt lift financing is fast and easy:
Compare personal loan rates
Compare best personal loan rates in our network
What is buttock enhancement financing?
Obtaining buttock enhancement financing can be a valuable option for individuals who desire to enhance the shape and size of their buttocks but may not have the immediate funds to cover the procedure. It provides the opportunity to pursue the desired aesthetic goals while managing the cost over time. By spreading the expenses into manageable monthly payments, individuals can access buttock enhancement procedures without the need for large upfront payments.
How does buttock enhancement financing work?
Buttock enhancement financing works by providing individuals with the means to cover the expenses associated with buttock enhancement procedures. It allows individuals to access the funds needed upfront, which can be repaid over time through a structured financing plan. This enables individuals to undergo buttock enhancement treatments without the need for immediate full payment.
When seeking buttock enhancement financing, individuals typically have several options available to them. They can explore specialized medical financing companies that offer loans specifically designed for cosmetic procedures. These companies understand the unique nature of such treatments and often have tailored financing plans to meet the needs of patients.
Once an individual chooses a financing provider, they will need to submit an application. The application process typically involves providing personal information, including details about income, employment, and credit history. The lender will evaluate the application and assess the individual's creditworthiness to determine eligibility and the terms of the financing offer.
If approved, the lender will provide the individual with the loan amount necessary to cover the buttock enhancement procedure. This amount may include surgeon fees, facility costs, anesthesia fees, and other associated expenses. The individual will then enter into an agreement with the lender, outlining the terms of the loan, including interest rates, repayment period, and monthly payment amounts.
How much does a buttock lift cost?
The cost of a buttock lift can vary depending on several factors, including the geographical location, the expertise and reputation of the surgeon, the complexity of the procedure, and any additional associated fees such as anesthesia and facility charges. Generally, the cost of a buttock lift can range from $4,000 to $15,000 or more.
Are there different types of buttock lift procedures?
Although “butt lift” is a broadly used term, it can actually refer to three different buttock enhancement procedures.
- Butt Lift: This is a popular option for patients who have lost a considerable amount of weight and are looking to get rid of excess skin. The outer layer of skin is removed, and the underlying tissue is tucked into the buttock to create volume and make the buttocks rounder.
- Butt Implants: Butt implants work to make buttocks fuller by positioning a silicone implant under the gluteus maximus through a small incision. Although effective, butt implants can be risky as it is difficult to avoid putting pressure on them and it involves putting a synthetic material under the skin.
- Brazilian Butt Lift: A Brazilian butt lift is a very popular method to enhance the buttock by making the waist smaller and the buttock perkier. In this procedure, the waist and back are first sculpted by removing excess fat through liposuction. This fat is then injected into the buttocks to create volume and a desirable shape with natural material from the body.
How long does a butt lift last?
The longevity of a buttock lift can vary depending on several factors, including individual differences, the specific technique used, and lifestyle choices after the procedure. Generally, a well-performed buttock lift can provide long-lasting results.
A surgical buttock lift involves removing excess skin and reshaping the underlying tissues to lift and enhance the buttocks' appearance. The results of a buttock lift are intended to be permanent; however, it's important to note that the natural aging process will continue to affect the body over time.
While the lift itself does not "wear off," factors such as gravity, fluctuations in weight, and loss of skin elasticity due to aging can gradually impact the results. Maintaining a stable weight, following a healthy lifestyle, and engaging in regular exercise can help optimize and prolong the results of a buttock lift.
It's also worth mentioning that non-surgical buttock enhancement procedures, such as dermal fillers or fat transfer, provide temporary results that can last anywhere from several months to a few years. These procedures typically require touch-up treatments to maintain the desired outcome.
What can I expect after a buttock lift procedure?
After a buttock lift procedure, there are several aspects and recovery milestones you can generally expect. It's important to note that individual experiences may vary, and it's crucial to follow your surgeon's post-operative instructions for the best outcome. Here are some common expectations:
- Recovery Time: The initial recovery period typically lasts a few weeks, during which you may experience swelling, bruising, and discomfort. It's important to rest and avoid strenuous activities during this time.
- Dressings and Compression Garments: Your surgeon may provide you with dressings or a compression garment to wear after the procedure. These aids can help reduce swelling, support the surgical area, and promote healing. Follow your surgeon's instructions on when to remove or change them.
- Pain Management: You may experience some pain or discomfort after the surgery. Your surgeon may prescribe pain medication to help manage any post-operative pain. Follow the prescribed dosage and consult your surgeon if you have any concerns or severe pain.
- Swelling and Bruising: Swelling and bruising are common after a buttock lift. They typically peak within the first few days and gradually subside over several weeks. Applying cold compresses or ice packs as recommended by your surgeon can help reduce swelling and alleviate discomfort.
- Restricted Activities: Your surgeon will provide guidelines on activities to avoid during the initial recovery period. This often includes avoiding sitting or lying directly on your buttocks for a specified time to allow for proper healing. You may need to sleep on your side or stomach during this period.
- Follow-up Appointments: Your surgeon will schedule follow-up appointments to monitor your healing progress. These appointments are essential for ensuring proper recovery and addressing any concerns or questions you may have.
- Results and Final Outcome: It takes time for the full results of a buttock lift to become apparent. Swelling will gradually subside, and the buttocks will settle into their new shape over a period of several months. The final outcome can be seen within six months to a year after the procedure.
Do plastic surgeons offer financing for buttock enhancements?
Yes, many plastic surgeons and specialized clinics offer financing options for buttock enhancements and other cosmetic procedures. These financing options aim to provide patients with more accessible and flexible payment options for their desired treatments. Plastic surgeons understand that the cost of buttock enhancements may be a significant financial commitment for patients, and financing options can help make the procedure more affordable.
How can I finance a buttock lift?
The best means of financing a buttock lift are:
Using Savings: As with any surgical procedure, a buttock lift can be very costly, especially if you are looking to have other procedures carried out, but it can be worth using your savings, at least to cover some of the costs, as this will prevent you from having to take out an expensive loan.
Personal Loans: Probably the most popular choice for buttock enhancement financing, a personal loan will enable you to spread out your surgery costs over a longer period, usually ranging between two and five years. Your creditworthiness will play a large part in how much money you will qualify for as well as the interest rate you will be offered. This is a good choice if you want to be in complete control of which expenses the money is used for as the lump sum is put into your bank account rather than going directly to your plastic surgeon.
0% APR Credit Cards: You are going to want to avoid using a credit card to cover all the costs of your butt lift, but if you are able to put some of your own money in as well, or you can qualify for a high credit limit, you could consider acquiring a credit card with a long 0% APR period or a particularly low interest rate (look for 6% or less).
HELOC: If your buttock enhancement procedure is looking to be particularly expensive, you could look into getting a Home Equity Line of Credit. With this credit line, you can borrow just what you need as and when you need it, paying interest only on what you use. As this financing method is secured against your home, you can get a high credit limit with a low interest rate, but it puts your home at risk, should you default on repayments.
401(k) Loan: Your 401(k) plan may permit you to take out money from your retirement savings. This financing does not require a credit check and you aren’t required to pay interest, however, they often come with strict repayment rules and you will have less money to live off when you eventually retire.
In-House Financing: As mentioned above, many cosmetic surgeons will offer in-house financing so you can pay for your procedure over time. They usually work through a partner lender where the money is paid directly to the surgeon. This type of financing can have desirable terms, but you should be sure that you can’t get a better deal with a personal loan with your choice of lender.
Ready to find the best loan for cosmetics & plastic surgery procedures? Get started!
Need help finding the right loan?
No worries, we've got you covered! Compare personalized loan options in just minutes.
How Pasha Funding Works
Pros & cons of buttock enhancement financing
- Finally get the body you desire
- Get treatment now, without having to save up
- Retain your savings
- Spread the cost into manageable payments
- Can be expensive – using financing can mean you have to put major life goals on hold until you pay back what you have borrowed
- Financing options are costly if you have bad or fair credit
What credit score do you need to obtain a butt lift loan?
The credit score requirements for obtaining butt lift financing can vary depending on the financing provider and their specific criteria. There is no fixed credit score requirement that applies universally to all lenders or financing companies. Each institution sets its own standards for evaluating creditworthiness.
In general, higher credit scores tend to increase your chances of qualifying for favorable financing terms, such as lower interest rates and more flexible repayment options. Lenders typically prefer borrowers with good to excellent credit scores, which generally range from 670 to 850 or higher.
Can I get buttock enhancement financing with bad credit?
It is unlikely that you will be able to qualify with bad credit, but it is still possible. Make sure you are realistic about the amount you can afford and know that the lower your credit score, the higher interest rates will be for you.
How to qualify for buttock enhancement financing
To qualify for buttock enhancement financing, which is a specialized form of cosmetic surgery financing, you may need to meet certain criteria. Keep in mind that specific financing options and requirements can vary among providers, so it's always a good idea to consult with the financing institution directly. Here are some general guidelines to consider:
- Research financing providers: Look for reputable financing institutions or specialized healthcare financing companies that offer cosmetic surgery financing, including buttock enhancement procedures. Explore their websites, read reviews, and compare their terms and requirements.
- Check credit score: A credit score of at least 660 is generally considered good. If your credit score is lower, you may still have financing options available, but the terms and interest rates may be less favorable.
- Evaluate income requirements: Many financing providers will have minimum income requirements. Typically, an annual income of $20,000 or more is desired, but this can vary depending on the provider.
- Calculate debt-to-income ratio: Your debt-to-income ratio is an important factor in determining your eligibility for financing. It represents the percentage of your monthly income that goes towards debt payments. Generally, a debt-to-income ratio of up to 30% is considered favorable.
- Gather documentation: When applying for financing, be prepared to provide documentation to support your income, such as recent pay stubs or tax returns. Additionally, you may need to provide identification, proof of residence, and other relevant documents as required by the financing institution.
- Apply for financing: Once you have researched your options and gathered the necessary documentation, you can begin the application process. This usually involves filling out an application form, providing the required documentation, and waiting for approval.
Cosmetic Financing Options
Face & Neck
Personal Loans for Every Occasion
Personal Loan Types
Auto Repair Loans
Credit Card Consolidation Loans
Fast Personal Loans
Home Improvement Loans
Horse Barn Financing
Family Planning Loans
Land Purchase Financing
Manufactured Home Financing
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery Financing
Owner Builder Construction Loans
Personal Loans for House Down Payment
Personal Loans for Self Employed
Personal Loans for Furniture Expenses
Debt Consolidation Loans
Vacation & Travel Loans
Emergency Personal Loans
Personal Loans with Co-signers
Home Improvement Financing
Bathroom Remodel Financing
Basement Remodel Financing
Boat Dock Loans
Driveway Paving Financing
Home Addition Financing
Hot Tub Financing
Home Insulation Financing
Interior & Exterior Painting Financing
Kitchen Remodel Financing
Kitchen Cabinet Financing
Pole Barn Financing
Solar Panel Financing
Swimming Pool Financing
Sunroom Addition Loans
Window Replacement Financing
Loan rate & terms disclosure: Prequalified rates are based on the information you provide and a soft credit inquiry. Receiving prequalified rates does not guarantee that the Lender will extend you an offer of credit. You are not yet approved for a loan or a specific rate. All credit decisions, including loan approval, if any, are determined by Lenders, in their sole discretion. Rates and terms are subject to change without notice. Rates from Lenders may differ from prequalified rates due to factors which may include, but are not limited to: (i) changes in your personal credit circumstances; (ii) additional information in your hard credit pull and/or additional information you provide (or are unable to provide) to the Lender during the underwriting process; and/or (iii) changes in APRs (e.g., an increase in the rate index between the time of prequalification and the time of application or loan closing. (Or, if the loan option is a variable rate loan, then the interest rate index used to set the APR is subject to increases or decreases at any time). Lenders reserve the right to change or withdraw the prequalified rates at any time.
Requesting prequalified rates on Credible is free and doesn't affect your credit score. However, applying for or closing a loan will involve a hard credit pull that impacts your credit score and closing a loan will result in costs to you.